Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls 2011 10th region draw

Featured Replies

Girls' 10th Region Tournament

 

 

Monday, Feb. 28

6:00 p.m. Bracken County vs. Pendleton County

7:30 p.m. Clark County vs. Bishop Brossart

 

Tuesday, March 1

6:00 p.m. Harrison County vs. Montgomery County

7:30 p.m. Campbell County vs. Saint Patrick

 

Wednesday, March 2

6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. semifinals

 

 

Saturday, March 5

2 p.m. championship game

  • Author
Could be another GRC vs Montgomery Co final.

 

Could be. I like the winner of Saint Patrick vs Campbell Co to make the finals.

Could be. I like the winner of Saint Patrick vs Campbell Co to make the finals.

 

I agree. But as we know this time of year anyone can win

We have a number of friends on Campbell County's team, go Lady Camels!

Camels should be team to beat.

Camels should be team to beat.

 

I see the CAMELS in the finals with Clark[/i]

  • Author
Camels should be team to beat.

 

I think Clark is the favorite, but Campbell Co would be second.

Camels should be team to beat.

 

I will give you Campbell Co and I'll take the other 7 teams.

It's a deal jahearme!

Camels should be team to beat.

 

I think Clark is the favorite, but Campbell Co would be second.

 

Here is Cantrall's rankings for the 10th region:

 

10th REGION

 

1. Clark County 72.2

2. Montgomery County 65.0

3. Bishop Brossart 62.1

4. Campbell County 61.4

5. St. Patrick 57.4

6. Harrison County 55.4

7. Bracken County 55.0

8. Pendleton County 54.8

 

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/02/28/1651809/high-school-girls-basketball-dave.html#ixzz1FFh1gVef

As I have stated in several threads Cantrall's ratings are a joke. IMO.

Here is Cantrall's rankings for the 10th region:

 

10th REGION

 

1. Clark County 72.2

2. Montgomery County 65.0

3. Bishop Brossart 62.1

4. Campbell County 61.4

5. St. Patrick 57.4

6. Harrison County 55.4

7. Bracken County 55.0

8. Pendleton County 54.8

 

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/02/28/1651809/high-school-girls-basketball-dave.html#ixzz1FFh1gVef

 

Campbell beat Brossart twice and Montgomery County once and is listed below them?

Like I said a joke.

Here is Cantrall's rankings for the 10th region:

 

10th REGION

 

1. Clark County 72.2

2. Montgomery County 65.0

3. Bishop Brossart 62.1

4. Campbell County 61.4

5. St. Patrick 57.4

6. Harrison County 55.4

7. Bracken County 55.0

8. Pendleton County 54.8

 

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/02/28/1651809/high-school-girls-basketball-dave.html#ixzz1FFh1gVef

 

From my vantage point Cantrall is accurate on #1 & struggles with the rest, though to be fair, he does have the bottom four teams very very closely ranked to one another which is pretty accurate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.