Campbell County 83 Boone County 74

dd734

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Losey had 25 and McGovney 20, the Camels had great ball movement in the first half, and as stated above, had hit their foul shots earlier in the game it wouldn't have been this close. They did hit them at the end when they needed to. So much fun to watch them get up and down the floor, keep it going boys!!

Nice job by the Camels. It is fun to watch them play. I think Losey is the big difference this year.

After talking with some people after the game we all thought the same thing which is Boone did not utilize their big men offensively.

Good luck to the Camels against Cooper on Saturday night.

Congrats to the Camels!!!

In the predictions thread I stated that I wouldn't be shocked if the Camels pulled the upset. I was very impressed with their overall team play.

We (Brossart) had also scrimmaged Boone, and while they were big and strong, I knew that Campbell would out-quick them in this one.

Yes 83 points is a bunch, even for the Camels - pretty impressive!

The Camel Nation must be on Cloud Nine!

Coach Russell enjoy the honeymoon.

I love what I am hearing! Big win for the team, love the up and down the floor play of the Camels. It is good to see Losey back in a basketball uniform for the Purple, missed him last year.

Was Losey hurt last year? Why did he not play?