Scott Code to Thomas More College

I hadn't seen this on any other threads, however, I received a camp email today for Thomas More College. It stated that Coach Code had been recently added to the staff.

Good luck to Coach with his new endeavour!

Not sure what his role will be, but his discipline will help for sure. What I have seen in the past is a lot of uncontrolable play.

Thought that's what you guys out Claryville way wanted out of your Camels, and why Scott had to go?? Agree with your comment regarding discipline however.

Well.......lets be realistic........his immediate impact is not going to be "discipline" in style of play, etc. Obviously TMC has head some success with the current staff and I do not see the head coach saying here "take over." He will be doing a lot of scouting, breaking down film and recruiting.

Well.......lets be realistic........his immediate impact is not going to be "discipline" in style of play, etc. Obviously TMC has head some success with the current staff and I do not see the head coach saying here "take over." He will be doing a lot of scouting, breaking down film and recruiting.

And Coach Code will do these very, very well!!