Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Received my State Tourney Tickets

Featured Replies

Recieved my state tourney tickets yesterday. Same seats I had last year. This will be over 40 years I have been attending the State tourney. How many years have other posters been attending?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my tickets yesterday as well. This will be around 20 years total, but this will be the first time in about 10 years that I will be staying in Lexington and attending every session.

I'm jealous!! I haven't gotten mine yet . . . guess it takes longer to reach the hills!!

Got mine. :clap: This will be my 11th year in a row.

I'm jealous!! I haven't gotten mine yet . . . guess it takes longer to reach the hills!!

 

You should be getting them any day now.

I know . . . hopefully they'll come in today!

About 25 for myself but out Stats man has gone 50 years in a row!!! WOW!!!

This will be only my 5th, my great uncle over 50 years as well. Great Family tradition!

This will be only my second year but I'm coming from South Texas

I got mine the other day. 31 straight years for me.

Got mine today. This will be my 10th year in a row.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.