Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Received my State Tourney Tickets

Featured Replies

Got mine a couple of days ago.

I've been attending the state tournament for the last 30 years, with the exception of about 3 years during that span.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jealous!! I haven't gotten mine yet . . . guess it takes longer to reach the hills!!

 

It's gotta be those roads!:banana:

This will be my 13th straight but 18 overall

8th straight year, 11 total. Tickets came in Friday

Recieved my state tourney tickets yesterday. Same seats I had last year. This will be over 40 years I have been attending the State tourney. How many years have other posters been attending?

Where are you sitting Goldie? We're in Section 11.

This will be only my second year but I'm coming from South Texas

 

Could you take Billy Gillispie home with you when you head home after tournament?:deadhorse:

My first tournament was 1987 and I have been going ever since. The only tourn. that I have missed were in Freedom Hall. I hate Louisville.

Been attending the last 20 years, missed a couple in there though. GS hope to see you there.

  • Author
Been attending the last 20 years, missed a couple in there though. GS hope to see you there.

 

Yes would love to meet you, also hope to be watching your team play in the tourney.:thumb:

Is it possible to show up on the day of the games and get lower level seats?

Is it possible to show up on the day of the games and get lower level seats?

 

nope, there will be people selling lower arena tickets about a block away from Rupp

It's gotta be those roads!:banana:

 

Must be!!!:thumb:

Been going solid since 99, my brother played in one, I coached in 2 and go back as a fan, I love it, its a great week of basketball !

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I have gone since 00 and got my tickets in the mail two days ago.

How do these tickets arrive? Regular mail . . . KHSAA envelope?

 

I still haven't gotten mine and just want to make sure I'm looking for the right thing!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.