Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 58 Campbell County 53

Featured Replies

Brossart has been playing well down the stretch. They ended the 3rd quarter on a 15-2 run to take control of the game and made free throws down the stretch. Sanker was huge for Brossart. Scott and Brossart in the finals on Friday night.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanker was a beast with 31 points for BBHS.

 

Peters for CCHS with 27 in her final game. Very fine player and always shows great sportsmanship.

Great run for Brossart, but the run was the result of the Campbbell Coach not playing the right personel in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Campbell made a run at the end, but if I am right, I think the head coach had one timeout to use. Campbell also had the height advantage, they did not take full advantage, the center for Brossart should of have been attack more from the post position. Once again, the Campbell Coach was out coached by a Brossart Coach.

I picked Brossart 59-54! So close.

 

Brossart is a different team with Sanker in the lineup. They defeated Campbell Co with Peters, now they get Tibbs from Scott!

Great run for Brossart, but the run was the result of the Campbbell Coach not playing the right personel in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Campbell made a run at the end, but if I am right, I think the head coach had one timeout to use. Campbell also had the height advantage, they did not take full advantage, the center for Brossart should of have been attack more from the post position. Once again, the Campbell Coach was out coached by a Brossart Coach.

 

Not sure that I agree that coaching was the reason. We all know that everyone in KY is a coach. So lets look at how we did things tonight. It seems to me that our girls took some bad shots, and had way too many turnovers. I do think BBHS adjusted in second half to Peters, but by the same token our girls did not pass the ball inside like I think they should have. Game should have belonged to the Camels.

Did the Campbell Coach have one timeout left?

Did the Campbell Coach have one timeout left?

 

Not sue

Sanker played an amzing game tonight scoring 31 points. I know Peters had 27 but if your Campbell, you get her the ball even more! She should have scorewd 50 tonight. BBHS had no answers for her. Dumaine is out of control with the ball. dribble dribble dribble with her head stairing at the floor. Campbell did not do anything to stop Sanker either. She came wide open under the basket in transition a couple of times. How do you lose her???

 

Congrats Brossart!

QUOTE=UKFAN4EVER;3738736]Great run for Brossart, but the run was the result of the Campbbell Coach not playing the right personel in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Campbell made a run at the end, but if I am right, I think the head coach had one timeout to use. Campbell also had the height advantage, they did not take full advantage, the center for Brossart should of have been attack more from the post position. Once again, the Campbell Coach was out coached by a Brossart Coach.

 

Give us a break, Campbell's fans always blame a coach...that is why they will never win. They need some kids that can shoot it consistantly, guards were too weak with the ball. Plus thanks to mom and dad they don't think they can beat Brossart. :rolleyes:

Unlike the first half, where Peters received numerous post-entry passes, in the second half, Nicole Ridder (41) did an outstaning job of fronting the post-player Peters relegating the Camel center to rebound-stickback status.

 

Give credit where credit is due!

The start of the third quarter, the Camels came out of the locker room flat, you could see that by the look on thier faces. Two of the starters sat on the bench most of the half. If these two are not part of coaching, then who is responsible? I agree, until Camel County can believe that they can beat Brossart, a win here and there might happen. The biggest person to install the belief is the coaching. The current coach for the last twelve years is 5 and 17 against his crosstown rival. I believe this is about 23 percent. Is this getting the job done?

Congratulations to Brossart on their win. Kudos to Peters of Campbell County on a great year. I was told last week when Ryle played Campbell County that there were no Colleges looking at Peters. I find this hard to believe. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

She has some opportunities and decisions to make, she is a good kid.

The start of the third quarter, the Camels came out of the locker room flat, you could see that by the look on thier faces. Two of the starters sat on the bench most of the half. If these two are not part of coaching, then who is responsible? I agree, until Camel County can believe that they can beat Brossart, a win here and there might happen. The biggest person to install the belief is the coaching. The current coach for the last twelve years is 5 and 17 against his crosstown rival. I believe this is about 23 percent. Is this getting the job done?

 

Camels actually dominated the entire third quarter until about the 2 minute mark. Becca kidney had a 3 point play that sparked a 15-2 run in the final two minutes. Brossart went from down five to being up 8 going into the 4th. Talent level also plays a role into the programs. Until Campbell wakes up and gets two middle school teams at every middle school grade level they will struggle on both the girls and boys side. Think about how much influence the sixth grade coach has in determining who tries out for high school basketball.

I really did not see any obvious major coaching mistakes by CCHS. Brossart just executed a pretty good game plan and out-played Campbell. I would have tried to get Peters more touches in the second half, but Ridder did a nice job of fronting her and made several key steals against a very good player.

 

If Brossart stays out of foul trouble, and that is a big if, based on this season, I like thie chances of beating Scott.

 

Kidney & Uthe will also have to play a little better than they did vs. Campbell.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.