Kansas and Kansas State Brawl

All State Baseball

Kansas player picks up a chair looking to go swinging before it got ripped away from him. Yikes!

Everyone keeps saying someone ripped it away from him. But it looked to me like he dropped it on his own. Like he thought better of it. Still a terrible look.

Everyone keeps saying someone ripped it away from him. But it looked to me like he dropped it on his own. Like he thought better of it. Still a terrible look.

I noticed the same thing. Literally looked like he realized it would be a really bad move on his part to swing it. I'll go back and look again though for the grab.

Regardless it's a bad look, for everyone involved. I noticed some suits (coaches) throwing punches as well. If that's the case they need fired immediately.

I saw a better view somewhere on Twitter and the guy in the blue suit that hugs De Sousa against the wall, is the one that gets a hand on the stool and maybe knocked it out of his hand or pulled at it.

Just watched that one, I think you are right. Looks like dude in the suit got a hand on the chair right before it was to be swung forward. Desouza even looked behind himself at that point to see what had happened.

Just a question. Since the game was over do the refs have any "jurisdiction" over the players?

Seems to me as if this would fall to,

1) Law Enforcement

2) Big 12

3) Schools.

I thought there was one second left in the game. If not, I stand (or recline) corrected.