Padres at Reds (8/19 - 8/21)

LRCW

Won't be a lot of people sitting back and watching how it's done in GABP. Only projected 11K tonight. Schools back.

There will be hundreds of thousands watching on Fox Sports Ohio and following on BGP.

How does J.R. House still have a job?

My thoughts for a long time, bullet 1 hopper right to the left fielder, Suarez had NO chance, lost count of how many people he had gotten thrown out by 10-15 at home, just unreal!!!!

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

This year has been hopefully a year of experience for our young guys. However it’s frustrating watching little league mistakes that have cost us 10-15 games easily this year. It has been the worst fundamentally that I have seen us. However playing people all over the place and running errors doesn’t help. Cost us again tonight. That’s at least 25 games by a run.

Time for somebody to take the bull by the horns, and get this team on an extended win streak, and I'm just the man for the job. So everyone just sit back, and watch how it's done.

To use a word not often seen on the site, I admire your chutzpah.

Your accuracy, however, is wanting.

How so? What happened?

I just think he begs out of the lineup too often due to hurting a little bit. He was originally in the starting lineup last night, but was removed because of where he was hit by a pitch in the arm the previous day. Suck it buttercup.

I just think he begs out of the lineup too often due to hurting a little bit. He was originally in the starting lineup last night, but was removed because of where he was hit by a pitch in the arm the previous day. Suck it buttercup.

He looked like he was in a lot of pain on Sunday immediately after he was hit.