Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Padres at Reds (8/19 - 8/21)

Featured Replies

Time for somebody to take the bull by the horns, and get this team on an extended win streak, and I'm just the man for the job. So everyone just sit back, and watch how it's done.

Won't be a lot of people sitting back and watching how it's done in GABP. Only projected 11K tonight. Schools back.

  • Author
Won't be a lot of people sitting back and watching how it's done in GABP. Only projected 11K tonight. Schools back.

 

There will be hundreds of thousands watching on Fox Sports Ohio and following on BGP.

There will be hundreds of thousands watching on Fox Sports Ohio and following on BGP.

 

True, but that does nothing for me lol.

  • Author

How does J.R. House still have a job?

How does J.R. House still have a job?

 

My thoughts for a long time, bullet 1 hopper right to the left fielder, Suarez had NO chance, lost count of how many people he had gotten thrown out by 10-15 at home, just unreal!!!!

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

This year has been hopefully a year of experience for our young guys. However it’s frustrating watching little league mistakes that have cost us 10-15 games easily this year. It has been the worst fundamentally that I have seen us. However playing people all over the place and running errors doesn’t help. Cost us again tonight. That’s at least 25 games by a run.

How does J.R. House still have a job?

 

It wasnt even close and as soon as he started waving, I was shocked (I guess I dont know why). You could tell the runner had no chance. Dumb.

  • Author
Score? Is it over?

 

Lost 3-2. I'm beginning to think Senzel is a bit of a wimp.

Lost 3-2. I'm beginning to think Senzel is a bit of a wimp.

 

How so? What happened?

Time for somebody to take the bull by the horns, and get this team on an extended win streak, and I'm just the man for the job. So everyone just sit back, and watch how it's done.

 

To use a word not often seen on the site, I admire your chutzpah.

 

Your accuracy, however, is wanting.

  • Author
How so? What happened?

 

I just think he begs out of the lineup too often due to hurting a little bit. He was originally in the starting lineup last night, but was removed because of where he was hit by a pitch in the arm the previous day. Suck it buttercup.

I just think he begs out of the lineup too often due to hurting a little bit. He was originally in the starting lineup last night, but was removed because of where he was hit by a pitch in the arm the previous day. Suck it buttercup.

 

He looked like he was in a lot of pain on Sunday immediately after he was hit.

How about Suarez wearing the Golden Sombrero last night. Two straight games he comes to plate with chance to tie or take lead and he strikes out. .265 obp with runners in scoring position and the guy bats third.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.