Citizens Think Cincy Police Officer Murdered Their Friend

Clyde

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110427/NEWS0108/304270041/

I do get a kick out of people holding pictures and talking about someone being a good guy when there is no dispute that he robbed someone at knifepoint.

However, that doesn't mean he's fair game to the police. All of these need to be thoroughly investigated. However,I'll side with the police until someone proves otherwise.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was very intoxicated and apparently lunged at officers with a knife. What did they expect?

They do not buy the facts as presented by the police. That's their right. The city will most likely go above and beyond (which they should any time someone is killed) and then the friends can see if they agree(I think we know the answer to that one).

Sad on all accounts. What's even more sad is that in any interview that his friends/family do, he was a "good person", with a criminal record longer than my arm, but we'll leave that second part out.

An early death is always the greatest Legend builder. A tragic end somehow puts whiteout over all of the incidents in a less than sterling life.

I haven't found many of the bleeding hearts mentioning the "innocent and free-spirited" deceased's toxicology reports. His blood ethanol/alcohol content was .33 AND there was marijuana present in his blood. So not only was he high, but ONE-THIRD of the dude's blood content was pure alcohol. LINK

Just making a guess...but he may not have been acting like his normal "innocent and free-spirited" self with everything he had himself jacked up on.

Sad on all accounts. What's even more sad is that in any interview that his friends/family do, he was a "good person", with a criminal record longer than my arm, but we'll leave that second part out.

Just to clarify, his criminal record was relatively non-violent. LINK

"Hebert's criminal record showed arrests for having animals in a park, drunken driving, disorderly conduct and possession of an open flask."

Just to clarify, his criminal record was relatively non-violent. LINK

"Hebert's criminal record showed arrests for having animals in a park, drunken driving, disorderly conduct and possession of an open flask."

Having animals in a park is illegal? :idunno:

In 2011 "good guy" means nothing. Absolutely nothing. People throw the term around and don't even know what they are saying. By definition a "good guy" isn't robbing someone at knife-point, no matter how long you have known him or how many times he smiles and waves at you on the street.