Brandon Knight has made a decision

Randy Parker

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really at a loss on this one....I would think he's gone, but to me, it doesn't make a lot of sense to announce Lamb is coming back before Knight leaving. If they were leaving, you'd think they'd save the good news for last to lessen the sting. :idunno:

I was thinking that if all three (Jones, Lamb, & Knight) were staying, they would have done so together, because they are very close with each other. With Lamb announcing to return, it makes me think that at least one of the others is departing or maybe both are gone. Or what I really think is that Knight is gone & Jones has yet to make up his mind.

And we haven't even touched Deandre Liggins yet. There's a chance he leaves too, though I think he'll return.

With some big names returning, he has moved up on draft boards. With that said, I don't know what he does. If I had to guess, it would be go.

I'm with you except why are all the big names returning? I don't remember a year quite like this one. Somebody must have put the fear of an NBA lockout into some of these kids. Hopefully they got in touch with Knight and Jones also.

With some big names returning, he has moved up on draft boards. With that said, I don't know what he does. If I had to guess, it would be go.

I think that's why he goes. No one would ever have imagined Knight being a potential top five pick--not at any point during the season. Probably even Brandon himself never imagined this. I think he goes, but I will add a couple more "reallys" to Original Rookie's sentence in post #5.

I think that's why he goes. No one would ever have imagined Knight being a potential top five pick--not at any point during the season. Probably even Brandon himself never imagined this. I think he goes, but I will add a couple more "reallys" to Original Rookie's sentence in post #5.

Next years draft looks to be loaded, at least if we have one and dones...

Next years draft looks to be loaded, at least if we have one and dones...

Yes it will. I think the NBA will do away with the one-and-done rule in favor of forcing kids to be two seasons removed from high school. But I think this incoming freshman class will be exempt from it. So you'd have Rivers, Gilchrist, Davis, McAdoo & all those guys going in addition to Sullinger, Barnes, Perry Jones, etc. As you said, LOADED.

Yes it will. I think the NBA will do away with the one-and-done rule in favor of forcing kids to be two seasons removed from high school. But I think this incoming freshman class will be exempt from it. So you'd have Rivers, Gilchrist, Davis, McAdoo & all those guys going in addition to Sullinger, Barnes, Perry Jones, etc. As you said, LOADED.

Everything that's been out there on the issue has said it would be immediately implemented, meaning this year's freshman class would have to stay another year.

Everything that's been out there on the issue has said it would be immediately implemented, meaning this year's freshman class would have to stay another year.

I don't think that is how it works this years freshman wouldn't have to stay... The NBA season isn't over so they haven't even began to negotiate anything. The Freshman coming in Rivers, Gilchrist, Davis, McAdoo would have to stay two years.