Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight has made a decision

Featured Replies

Told you guys weeks ago Knight is gone...

 

I hope you're wrong.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I hope you're wrong.

 

First time for everything... :lol:

First time for everything... :lol:

 

I won't say first time, but one of the few times :D.

Told you guys weeks ago Knight is gone...

 

He told you before he told his mom. Wow.

He told you before he told his mom. Wow.

 

Your reading skills are slipping. His mom knows, she just isn't telling the media...

Your reading skills are slipping. His mom knows, she just isn't telling the media...

 

If it has been "decided" for weeks then why the wait?

If it has been "decided" for weeks then why the wait?

 

If it is decided right now as she says, why wait???

If it is decided right now as she says, why wait???

 

I don't buy that anyone "knew" weeks ago. Nothing more than guessing.

I don't buy that anyone "knew" weeks ago. Nothing more than guessing.

 

OK...

I don't buy that anyone "knew" weeks ago. Nothing more than guessing.

 

So you're saying he is staying?

Oh boy, lets see who is right... :lol:

So you're saying he is staying?

How in any way, shape or form do you get that out of my post? :idunno:

I agree with OR on the matter. I don't think Knight knew what he was until recently.

Hearing Knight is as good as gone and Jones is 50/50...

 

 

That's GT's post from a couple of weeks ago and he stands by it today. I believe him. He's batting like what.... .989 or something when it comes to this stuff.

 

With Knight's mom spilling the beans and no Knight announcement that he is returning he has to be gone. IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.