April 19, 201115 yr I don't buy that anyone "knew" weeks ago. Nothing more than guessing. I'm told the delay was deciding if they hire an agent right away or wait until they get some feedback, which with all of the players staying is pretty obvious where Knight stands at this point. He's not coming back...
April 20, 201115 yr I'm told the delay was deciding if they hire an agent right away or wait until they get some feedback, which with all of the players staying is pretty obvious where Knight stands at this point. He's not coming back... I agree and who can blame him?
April 20, 201115 yr That's GT's post from a couple of weeks ago and he stands by it today. I believe him. He's batting like what.... .989 or something when it comes to this stuff. With Knight's mom spilling the beans and no Knight announcement that he is returning he has to be gone. IMO. He certainly is one of the few worth listening to about sources. However, if Knight was still speculating on whether or not to hire an agent, it's tough to declare him as "gone" a couple of weeks ago. Educated guess? Absolutely. Smart money would be on him leaving but nobody knew for sure.
April 20, 201115 yr He certainly is one of the few worth listening to about sources. However, if Knight was still speculating on whether or not to hire an agent, it's tough to declare him as "gone" a couple of weeks ago. Educated guess? Absolutely. Smart money would be on him leaving but nobody knew for sure. "As good as gone" a couple weeks ago. Gone now... :thumb:
April 20, 201115 yr Not that surprising, he was gone anyway IMO. With all the others coming back to school. Knight would be a fool not to go now, esp being he will move up. Not that big of a shocker if you ask me.
April 20, 201115 yr Lots of reasons Knight is gone. Lots. Still, why is Sullinger coming back? I think most people saw a one and done in him. Harrison Barnes? Despite a tough start to the year I think we've thought he was one and done. Perry Jones? Even with a (is it five or six) game suspension to start next year he is coming back, and I think we thought he was gonna be one and done. Kyrie Irving, Josh Selby, gone. Both had injuries this year plus Selby's suspension to start that i feel really pushed them. Knight could very much leave and I wont be surprised. Still, I could very well see him staying. As for Jones, 50/50.
April 20, 201115 yr Still 50/50 last I heard... Knight gone and Jones 50/50? You're just stealing this info from Matt Jones.
April 20, 201115 yr Knight gone and Jones 50/50? You're just stealing this info from Matt Jones. Did Jones say it weeks ago? More like he's stealing from me. He's well known for that... :thumb:
April 20, 201115 yr http://www.nationofblue.com/knight-jones-liggins-announce-decisions-wednesday-6783/ Announcements by Knight, Jones and Liggins tomorrow?
April 20, 201115 yr http://www.nationofblue.com/knight-jones-liggins-announce-decisions-wednesday-6783/ Announcements by Knight, Jones and Liggins tomorrow? All 3 are gone, and once again UK has no depth next year.
April 20, 201115 yr Terrance Jones just texted me and said get your popcorn ready, it's gonna be a show next year. He told me all three were coming back .
April 20, 201115 yr All 3 are gone, and once again UK has no depth next year. Or by scheduling a presser, they will all announce they've got unfinished business and return?? :idunno:
April 20, 201115 yr Look, unless the all say "We're leaving and hiring agents", this thing will drag on for another couple weeks. Cal has already said he's advised them all to test the waters so it shouldn't be a shock when they announce their decision. Ultimately I believe one of the three return.
April 20, 201115 yr Lots of reasons Knight is gone. Lots. Still, why is Sullinger coming back? I think most people saw a one and done in him. Harrison Barnes? Despite a tough start to the year I think we've thought he was one and done. Perry Jones? Even with a (is it five or six) game suspension to start next year he is coming back, and I think we thought he was gonna be one and done. Kyrie Irving, Josh Selby, gone. Both had injuries this year plus Selby's suspension to start that i feel really pushed them. Knight could very much leave and I wont be surprised. Still, I could very well see him staying. As for Jones, 50/50. A lockout would be a half season of NBA ball some I guess rather do Madness again. We have to get use to this with Cal he's gonna tell his studs he's got so many spots open, then they will start looking over their shoulders after next years Burger game. The guys caught in the middle will come back like Lamb.
April 20, 201115 yr A lockout would be a half season of NBA ball some I guess rather do Madness again. We have to get use to this with Cal he's gonna tell his studs he's got so many spots open, then they will start looking over their shoulders after next years Burger game. The guys caught in the middle will come back like Lamb. You think Calipari told them to leave?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.