Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight has made a decision

Featured Replies

Somethings just not adding up here. Sullinger and Barnes are both highly intelligent guys with strong support systems and good family structure. Both have decided to stay in school. Knight is right there with them in the smarts and strong support system category he may have the same thought process as them. There has to be reasons a guy like Barnes comawes back to Chapel Hill, as hot as Knight got in the tourney there was no one playing hotter at the end of the season this side of Kemba Walker than Barnes. He showed he was ready, he proved he was a top three pick, but he decides to stay in school. Just makes me wonder if theres a strong enough buzz going around about the lockout that most of these guys that would normally have went have decided to come back.

 

 

 

I think Sullinger is intelligent enough to know there are things he wants to be able to do on the court when he goes pro. He knew he was coming back immediately after the UK game.

 

Barnes seems to really enjoy being a college student. Think about it.....from now until UNC loses a game Barnes is THE KING of UNC. He will never be as loved and revered as he is now. He even gave a great answer as to why he was coming back and yes I still loathe him.

 

Everything doesn't always have to be about money and they know it will be there for them when they are ready for it.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodman just tweeted that Knight's biggest concern about returning is apparantly having to move to the 2.

Wait a second......Knight's mother says he has made a decision but it is his place to say the decision. Gee, thanks Mom. The bus felt so good rolling over me.:lol:

 

I guess she is ready for this to be over so now she is making him speak up. Seems like if it his place to say she just would have let him say it himself instead of her telling Tipton he has made up his mind. Does she work in Lexington? She may be tired of people asking her.

Chad Ford's 2012 Mock Draft has Davis at #1 and Barnes at #2 and it seemed like all UNC and UK players with Rivers an Sullinger sprinkled in to make the top ten.:lol:

 

I will have to look at that... Do you have a link?

I will have to look at that... Do you have a link?

 

Are you an ESPN insider? If not I'll copy and paste it to you in a PM later tonight when I get home.

Goodman just tweeted that Knight's biggest concern about returning is apparantly having to move to the 2.

 

I don't think he would have to. Knight at the 1 and Lamb at the 2. Teague off of the bench..

Are you an ESPN insider? If not I'll copy and paste it to you in a PM later tonight when I get home.

 

Nope, not an insider... Thanks!

Told you guys weeks ago Knight is gone...

  • Author
Wait a second......Knight's mother says he has made a decision but it is his place to say the decision. Gee, thanks Mom. The bus felt so good rolling over me.:lol:

 

I guess she is ready for this to be over so now she is making him speak up. Seems like if it his place to say she just would have let him say it himself instead of her telling Tipton he has made up his mind. Does she work in Lexington? She may be tired of people asking her.

 

Pretty certain she works in Lexington. Dad stays in Florida & she works & lives in Lex.

Told you guys weeks ago Knight is gone...

 

I guess GT is telling you guys his answer... :lol:

Told you guys weeks ago Knight is gone...

 

Whats your take on Jones?

Whats your take on Jones?

 

Still 50/50 last I heard...

I have a hard time believing he is coming back. Although, I really really really really want him to.

 

:thumb:

Goodman just tweeted that Knight's biggest concern about returning is apparantly having to move to the 2.

 

I think Calipari could work those concerns out if that's all that is on his mind. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.