April 20, 201115 yr You think Calipari told them to leave? He's made it clear that he'll advise them to do what he thinks is best for themselves rather than the team.
April 20, 201115 yr You think Calipari told them to leave? At the very least he should tell them to test the waters. He would be doing a disservice to the kids by telling them to stay when they should obviously leave or at the very least test the waters.
April 20, 201115 yr Look, unless the all say "We're leaving and hiring agents", this thing will drag on for another couple weeks. Cal has already said he's advised them all to test the waters so it shouldn't be a shock when they announce their decision. Ultimately I believe one of the three return. This is my line of thinking. Makes me wonder if Knight decided to stay would the others stay as well. I think Knight is gone and hiring an agent and I wonder if that is influencing the others decisions as well.
April 20, 201115 yr Will it be a press conference or a press release? or just a "hey this is what I'm doin? Via Social network.
April 20, 201115 yr Or by scheduling a presser, they will all announce they've got unfinished business and return?? :idunno: "Maybe they are announcing they will no longer attend classes this semester." -- Bob Knight
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.