Is the voting over for Mr. Basketball...

Hickey, from Christian Co, should get A LOT of votes!

I agree , he has put on a show at atate this week. Love watching this kid play.

If the voting is over I think Behanan gets it. If it isn't over and if Hickey doesn't win then something is really really wrong somewhere. I asked Jason Frakes on twitter. I'll see what he says.

I agree!! Look forward to your posts and updates of the situtation....thanks!!

I think it is definitely down to Behanan and Hickey. I think besides the Sweet 16 performance by Hickey, it will help that he was in Kentucky all four years, and he played in the Sweet 16 in three of those. Behanan spent only two years here, and never made it to Rupp. Of course, Behanan has the trump card of McDonald's All-American, so we'll see how that plays out. I definitely think Hickey bought a lot of momentum though.

I'll go back to my earlier post about region player and coach of the year, what sense does it make to have voting prior to the end of the season? As we saw this week, this things aren't determined on paper. Let the coaches and kids who perform and win during this most crucial time decide who's the best. To me it's too subjective to vote early.

Actually, I believe Hickey played just three years in Kentucky. I think he transferred in from Clarksville (Tenn.) as a sophomore. His father is the girls' basketball coach at Christian County.

Didn't know that. Jeez, is Fant the only four year player in the state?

I'll go back to my earlier post about region player and coach of the year, what sense does it make to have voting prior to the end of the season? As we saw this week, this things aren't determined on paper. Let the coaches and kids who perform and win during this most crucial time decide who's the best. To me it's too subjective to vote early.

:thumb: