Bruce Pearl Fired?

Clyde

ESPN's Chris Low says Pearl will be fired immediately. Not exactly a shocking report.

Pearl has turned UT into a very nice program . They'll get good coaches as candidates.

I still say the AD has to go.

ESPN's Chris Low says Pearl will be fired immediately. Not exactly a shocking report.

Pearl has turned UT into a very nice program . They'll get good coaches as candidates.

AD definitely has to go. Two programs with violations on his watch, and the hiring of Kiffin was a terrible hire.

I'll be really curious to see who they get. Maybe they can find another low major coach with a losing record.

I would get rid of AD. Fired a great UT football coach for two duds, IMO. Bruce Pearl was a good hire but they didn't keep tabs on him. Then the day before the tourney he sells out Pearl. Fire the AD.

You bring up a good point about the football team and Fulmer. He struggled a couple seasons, but with the coaching and recruiting changes that have taken place in comparison to before and being in the conference that they are in, things aren't always going to be easy.

I would get rid of AD. Fired a great UT football coach for two duds, IMO. Bruce Pearl was a good hire but they didn't keep tabs on him. Then the day before the tourney he sells out Pearl. Fire the AD.

I agree about the AD! What kind of idiot is he? Just before the tourney he says that kind of stuff to the media? I am sure that had some effect on the teams performance today.