Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Pearl Fired?

Featured Replies

ESPN's Chris Low says Pearl will be fired immediately. Not exactly a shocking report.

 

Pearl has turned UT into a very nice program . They'll get good coaches as candidates.

 

I still say the AD has to go.

ESPN's Chris Low says Pearl will be fired immediately. Not exactly a shocking report.

 

Pearl has turned UT into a very nice program . They'll get good coaches as candidates.

 

I still say the AD has to go.

 

AD definitely has to go. Two programs with violations on his watch, and the hiring of Kiffin was a terrible hire.

ESPN's Chris Low says Pearl will be fired immediately. Not exactly a shocking report.

 

Pearl has turned UT into a very nice program . They'll get good coaches as candidates.

 

I still say the AD has to go.

 

I'll be really curious to see who they get. Maybe they can find another low major coach with a losing record.

30 point loss probably is the last nail in the coffin. I will miss Pearl I thought he brought energy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone. Regardless of what happened, they didn't deserve to be in the tournament and it was shown in a very embarrassing way.

I would get rid of AD. Fired a great UT football coach for two duds, IMO. Bruce Pearl was a good hire but they didn't keep tabs on him. Then the day before the tourney he sells out Pearl. Fire the AD.

Personally, I hope Pearl doesn't get fired. I believe that the AD needs to far and away from anyone else.

I would get rid of AD. Fired a great UT football coach for two duds, IMO. Bruce Pearl was a good hire but they didn't keep tabs on him. Then the day before the tourney he sells out Pearl. Fire the AD.

 

You bring up a good point about the football team and Fulmer. He struggled a couple seasons, but with the coaching and recruiting changes that have taken place in comparison to before and being in the conference that they are in, things aren't always going to be easy.

Poetic justice if Fullmer could come back as the AD.

I would get rid of AD. Fired a great UT football coach for two duds, IMO. Bruce Pearl was a good hire but they didn't keep tabs on him. Then the day before the tourney he sells out Pearl. Fire the AD.

I agree about the AD! What kind of idiot is he? Just before the tourney he says that kind of stuff to the media? I am sure that had some effect on the teams performance today.

Bad move. Pearl has done more for UT basketball in his time thatn any other. (IMO)

How about Bob Knight to the Vols? bet it would be great drama to see him and Pat Summitt argue over gym time:p:D:p:D:lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.