March 19, 201115 yr I love the passion and energy he brings. I agree the AD should go and it would be great if Fulmmer came back! I look for Tyndell to become a hot name if Morehead wins tomorrow.
March 19, 201115 yr Bad move. Pearl has done more for UT basketball in his time thatn any other. (IMO) I agree, no men's basketball coach has accomplished more for them than Pearl has.
March 19, 201115 yr Author If Pearl's actions deserve firing, than so do those of Jim Tressel. Correct. Ohio State fired their former b-ball coach for such actions.
March 19, 201115 yr If Pearl's actions deserve firing, than so do those of Jim Tressel. You are correct, sir.
March 19, 201115 yr Author Ayers? No. I think he got fired for guying Damon Flint a Big Mac. It was the coach who lied about a foreign recruit. Can't remember the details. I'll have to plug in my google machine.
March 19, 201115 yr Author No. I think he got fired for guying Damon Flint a Big Mac. It was the coach who lied about a foreign recruit. Can't remember the details. I'll have to plug in my google machine. Retraction: Looks like my memory was wrong. I thought former coach O'Brien was fired for lying about an infraction a la The Vest. Looks like that wasn't the case.
March 19, 201115 yr I agree, no men's basketball coach has accomplished more for them than Pearl has. Maybe in recent years but Ray Mears accomplished much more at Tennessee.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.