George Rogers Clark / Oldham County predictions 3/16

Which team will advance in the state tourney  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will advance in the state tourney

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First game of the state tourney you have #3 GRC vs Oldham Co. GRC brings in a record of 29-5 and Oldham Co is 25-7. Your thoughts and predictions.

Obviously drinking the Kool Aid. Game will be MUCH closer than that. OC has good size and discipline...GRC has one of those. No surprise here to see OC with an upset since everyone has GRC and Eastern on Friday.

Obviously drinking the Kool Aid. Game will be MUCH closer than that. OC has good size and discipline...GRC has one of those. No surprise here to see OC with an upset since everyone has GRC and Eastern on Friday.

I assume that you mean GRC has size, but no discipline. I'm not sure what GRC has shown you to make you think that?

Have you even seen GRC play?

GRC by 15

No one can argue that GRC doesn't have size so you must be referring to discipline. They showed great discipline in running there offense against Scott and Pendleton.

Clark County by 22. Too much firepower for Oldham County to keep pace scoring wise, and I'm doubting that they'll be able to keep the Cards off the boards, or contain Daniel's athleticism or Stenzel's shooting. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Clark is bigger, stronger, more athletic, and better at basketball. This one will be one of the ugliest first round games, and as far as final margin goes, I'd say that it's right after Christian County over Shelby Valley.

Not happening it will be a good game, if Clark is so good this would not be their first rodeo with this group. Wonder how they will handle Oldham's athleticism at the guard position, and Oldham has some big kids of their own. Should be a good game! Oldham lost to the 5A state champs from Florida in an ugly game expect that kind of game, and I would think that Oldham's schedule was pretty tough

Trinity, Bullitt East, Florida 5A Champs, Louisville Central, Louisville Seneca, South Oldham, North Oldham, DeSales, Mercer County,Woodford

I saw that Clark's schedule was brutal as well, but that does not matter now, its Sweet 16 time!