Henry521

Who wins?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will Cov-Cath do this week to try to prepare for Highlands Three-Headed monster. It is safe to say that Cecil,Conner and Hurtt along with the rest of the freight train will continue to work thier butts off this week to overcome another speedbump on their way to #17. It's not cockiness boys, it's a goal they set last year the day they got beat in the playoffs. Trust me, i have been there. It's a promise the Juniors make to the Seniors to go out next year and get back what belongs to them. Sorry boys, Highlands is too much for you guys this year. The Birds roll in this one!!!!!!

I think you're right about the hype. The schedule is the culprit. The dist games should be the last games of the season. Not the middle.

Highlands rolls on to 5-0.

I agree. CovCath vs. Highlands in the last game of the season was a great idea. I wish they could schedule it like that again.

The good news is they have some positive mojo going into the HHS game. The bad news is that its HHS.

How does CCH handle the speed of HHS? Can CCH run the ball? Can the receivers get open? Will Zach Isler have enough time to throw? Can CCH get out wide?

My guess is that CCH is going to have to score 21+ to even be in the game. It will be a challenge to say the least.

Let's try this again. Everyone behave and keep this thread alive. This is too big of a rivalry to not be able to discuss this on the preps.

Oh, and could the poll wizard please add another poll here.:thumb:

Dear Abey, eh Henry 521:

All I want to know is where's the pregame tailgate? The gravel lot up the street is not there anymore, Cov Cath prohibits tailgaiting - what is a fan to do? Any suggestions?

- Nervous Nellie :D

Dear Abey, eh Henry 521:

All I want to know is where's the pregame tailgate? The gravel lot up the street is not there anymore, Cov Cath prohibits tailgaiting - what is a fan to do? Any suggestions?

Didn't there used to be a HHS fan that lived behind the field? I seem to remember a cannon rolling in many years ago.

Dear Abey, eh Henry 521:

Dear Nervous;

Never fear. A little recon this week will be just the ticket to enjoy a fun filled afternoon in the Park. Get back with you later in the week.:thumb:

signed: Tail Gator

Dear Nervous;

Never fear. A little recon this week will be just the ticket to enjoy a fun filled afternoon in the Park. Get back with you later in the week.:thumb:

signed: Tail Gator

Keep us informed. But you're going to have to use code so the enemy doesn't find out. :dancingpa

Guess we'll have to use PMs.