Highlands vs. Cov. Cath. Predictions

Henry521

Who wins?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Have you seen them play????????? It's the talk of Highschool Football. The Old Gray Mare .....

Everyone please keep in mind, BGP Rule #2: No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically, when these two meet you can throw the records out the window. This is usually a close, hard fought game. I haven’t seen CovCath play this year and I know how good Highlands is, but I can’t really predict what the score will be. I fully expect the Birds to win, but I also expect the Colonels to show up. This is the biggest rivalry is NKY.

Go Birds!

Seriously, what are the chances that HHS attempts an onside kick at some point in this game?

A) 100%

B) >/=50%

C)

D) 0%

It seems that HHS will often take this chance at a time when they start getting on a role and building momentum.

As I said before, HHS (and any KY team, for that matter) cannot take CCH lightly, or CCH will come out on top. The 'Birds will have to bring their best game on Saturday.

If they are up four touchdowns or more, greater than 50%. If they are close, less than 50%.

Have you seen them play????????? It's the talk of Highschool Football.

I guess I misunderstood your post. If you are talking about this year's version of CCH then I will agree with you the talent is obviously down this year. I thought you were saying the program as a whole is down. That isn't true.

Wow, does anybody know if Insight is still going to carry the game?
Yes, they are going to carry it. I know as I personally arranged for the scaffolding they are using as their temporary "press box."

Do you know if it will be live, or tape delay at 1:00?

Glad the game has been moved to an earlier time. This makes a difference for all involved. CCH will have a bigger gate, the air quality will be better and the players will not be falling over with cramps and dehydration

I sincerely hope its a tight, fair game and whoever wins they win with dignity, the fans are respectful, there is no taunting, by players or fans, and the losing team looses with adversity. Adversity builds character. To be a good winner you have to be a good looser, and to remeber the feeling of loosing, so the next practices and games you make SURE you go the extra mile, and your players do. Seniors, this is your last chance to play or at least for some. Set up, with class, and lead your team.

Good luck! I will make sure I check the scores!

Go #_8 Make this a memorable game!

:dancingpa :jump: :eek: