Highlands vs. Cov. Cath. Predictions

Henry521

Who wins?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Hopefully we won't need to start another thread. Both teams' fans need to show some class and not run down the other team or the other teams fans. Both programs are very solid with a lot of tradition. I respect the heck out of the CovCath program and their players. Forget the student sections as they are irrelevent to this site. CovCath may be down this year and we may blow them out, but hopefully the Highlands fans will handle it with class and dignity and recognize that regardless of the outcome, the players on both sides of the ball will have given it their all. And that's good stuff and what high school sports is supposed to be all about.

Yup...:thumb:

Although there has been a problem with some non-CCH/HHS posters...which I find hilarious...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remake of a Kurt Vonnegut classic...unfortunately.

I'm sure Dale will leave his foot on the gas, and as a CCH fan / supporter, that is fine. CCH is a good enough program to be able to defend themselves, so regardless of the outcome, you won't hear this CCH fan crying we got run-up on. Hopefully the Boys will play hard and well, and heck, you never know. That being said, I expect it to get ugly.

I'm sure Dale will leave his foot on the gas, and as a CCH fan / supporter, that is fine. CCH is a good enough program to be able to defend themselves, so regardless of the outcome, you won't hear this CCH fan crying we got run-up on. Hopefully the Boys will play hard and well, and heck, you never know. That being said, I expect it to get ugly.

Dave Brossart has a little Dale in him. Like it or not, he did an onside kick up 35-0 in the 3rd qtr against Scott.

Dave Brossart has a little Dale in him. Like it or not, he did an onside kick up 35-0 in the 3rd qtr against Scott.

You know my thought on it...

Loved Dale's quote when Boyle faked a punt up 40+ in the state finals, "It's our job to stop it." Wonder what Brossart will say if someone returns the favor.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Dale will do the returning, just making a point.:D

After hearing this, you are now on my "respectable people" list.

I think the 'Birds will jump out early, CCH will make a bit of a run, and in the second half the Bluebirds' experience shows...

HHS 35

CCH 14

I suspect Dale will go all-out for this game, just as he always does. If someone doesn't go all-out against CCH, they're setting themselves up for trouble, IMO!!!!

I can tell you that the CCH fans did not like that call. I do not know what Coach Broosart was thinking, but I hope someone explained to him that is not what CCH football is about.:irked: