Henry521

Who wins?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that prediction it's a good thing this thing not being played in Ft Thomas. I would have to get somebody to help me with transporting powder to the game. Wow!!!!!!!!:fire:

Yep and the folks over on Bluegrass Ave would have For Sale Signs in their yard the immediate next day. :D

I would really rather be playing Cov. Cath. towards the end of the season and healthy. Highlands is going to take this game bacause they have a score to settle after last year. However, it is Cov. Cath. and down year or not they will come ready to play.

Don't ever underestimate an opponent; anyone can win at any time in this district. This is Cov Cath, so throw all the records out and get ready for a good game. Stay focused on the real prize (12-7-2007) every game we win the target gets larger on our backs!!

GO BIRDS!!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

The over/under for an HHS/CCH football thread is 2 days. You'll be able to change two more times...at least...

Hopefully we won't need to start another thread. Both teams' fans need to show some class and not run down the other team or the other teams fans. Both programs are very solid with a lot of tradition. I respect the heck out of the CovCath program and their players. Forget the student sections as they are irrelevent to this site. CovCath may be down this year and we may blow them out, but hopefully the Highlands fans will handle it with class and dignity and recognize that regardless of the outcome, the players on both sides of the ball will have given it their all. And that's good stuff and what high school sports is supposed to be all about.

Hopefully we won't need to start another thread. Both teams' fans need to show some class and not run down the other team or the other teams fans. Both programs are very solid with a lot of tradition. I respect the heck out of the CovCath program and their players. Forget the student sections as they are irrelevent to this site. CovCath may be down this year and we may blow them out, but hopefully the Highlands fans will handle it with class and dignity and recognize that regardless of the outcome, the players on both sides of the ball will have given it their all. And that's good stuff and what high school sports is supposed to be all about.
Well said Ln. A voice of reason.