Kentucky 56 Kent St. 20

LRCW

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this falls into "great win" category but it was nice to see the D have a strong 2nd half.

Well I was a little afraid about this game I wasn't sure how UK was going to play. But UK won and put up some big numbers, your right, its not like beating Florida or Louisville which would be considered a "great win"

Good solid win for UK. The 2nd half adjustments worked quite well. Not a huge day for Woodson, but very solid. The running game was outstanding. We have got to protect Woodson better.

Hats off to Kent St's QB! He was absolutely amazing. That kid was tough. He really exemplified the attitude of Kent St's entire team.

Good solid win for UK. The 2nd half adjustments worked quite well. Not a huge day for Woodson, but very solid. The running game was outstanding. We have got to protect Woodson better.

Hats off to Kent St's QB! He was absolutely amazing. That kid was tough. He really exemplified the attitude of Kent St's entire team.

Woodson has to take some of the blame for the protection issues, he held on to the ball entirely too long...