St Xavier/Male Predictions

H

Who wins the 90th edition of the St X/Male rivalry?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 90th edition of the St X/Male rivalry?

• Saint Xavier
    • Male High

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St. Xavier wins, because it will likely still be pretty warm, and X will just wear Male down in the second half. Male is starting to show some promise for late in the season, but being that Bobby uses game situations for the bulk of his conditioning, they are not there yet.

X - 27

H - 20

Male does have athletes, too many going both ways, but not too many for X. Tigers win this by a field goal 31-28.

I agree that this will be a good game, but usually Males Athletes are conditioned pretty well and they havent played much in their games either I am sure, so I would bet they still have fresh legs... I will give u a classic example... Boyle Cty brought like 26 kids to a freshman game against 100+ trinity players and boyle cty still won.... its not about numbers its about who the heck you have and I would say that Male would win... thats just me now....

Thanks for the welcome earlier...

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa