St Xavier/Male Predictions

H

Who wins the 90th edition of the St X/Male rivalry?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 90th edition of the St X/Male rivalry?

• Saint Xavier
    • Male High

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Green is a true gem...I have seen the film on him and he is very special...Doug was amazing and very mini-Bush like....Green can score from anywhere on the field, anytime NOW...I really hope Louisville goes after him hard.

I believe he is the son of Jelly Green who graduated from Male in 1967 and then, if memory serves, played at Western and is the father of Marcus Green, who played DL at Ohio State a year or two ago. What does Justin go ---- 150 pounds?----whereas Marcus was about 300#. Jelly wasn't real big but was pretty tough. Manual won the City that year (season of 1966).

I believe he is the son of Jelly Green who graduated from Male in 1967 and then, if memory serves, played at Western and is the father of Marcus Green, who played DL at Ohio State a year or two ago. What does Justin go ---- 150 pounds?----whereas Marcus was about 300#. Jelly wasn't real big but was pretty tough. Manual won the City that year (season of 1966).

What are you some sort of football historian ?????????????:D

^ Green is a true gem...I have seen the film on him and he is very special...Doug was amazing and very mini-Bush like....Green can score from anywhere on the field, anytime NOW...I really hope Louisville goes after him hard.

I gotta ask. Who has time to watch film of other teams that you don't play? It couldn't have been of Trinity vs Male because Justin didn't play last year? Are you watching Male versus Fairdale, Seneca, or Central? My hats off to you unless you are on staff for Trinity.

BTW, the football backfield for Hikes Point 4 years ago was Justin, Rayven Smith or Manual, and Danny Bracken of Fern Creek. Pretty good talent there. Oh, Justin Cloud was the QB-I am not sure where he's playing now.

BTW, the football backfield for Hikes Point 4 years ago was Justin, Rayven Smith or Manual, and Danny Bracken of Fern Creek. Pretty good talent there. Oh, Justin Cloud was the QB-I am not sure where he's playing now.

I believe Justin Cloud is now at Atherton...if im not mistaken

:fight:

I gotta ask. Who has time to watch film of other teams that you don't play? It couldn't have been of Trinity vs Male because Justin didn't play last year? Are you watching Male versus Fairdale, Seneca, or Central? My hats off to you unless you are on staff for Trinity.

I watched the Male/Central game...it was quite amazing...i also vividly remember going to those Lobo games as well.

You'd think Manual would have earned some respect after two 7on7 championships AND waxing Ballard the way X couldn't at home in their cerimonial first game at the stadium. I think Manula can beat both MALE and X this year.

You'd think Manual would have earned some respect after two 7on7 championships AND waxing Ballard the way X couldn't at home in their cerimonial first game at the stadium. I think Manula can beat both MALE and X this year.

I have said this before, I would be a mistake to judge St.X by the first game.

It's been said before....7 on 7??? That being said, we've all heard great things about Manual and I'm sure they'll match up and compete well against Male and X. I do know Coach Glaser has an itch in his crawl about Manuel and would rather not lose to the Mighty Crimon this year or any year for that matter.

Not yet. ;)

"Could" beat Male and St. X.......that has been true for a couple of seasons....

The Crimsons need to beat St. Xavier this year. Otherwise, it's the same old results for duPont Manual.

Male will surprise St. X 35-28. The Bulldogs line is playing better than expected on both sides of the ball. The skill folks are there. The QB has played well. Team speed is a huge factor in favor of Male.