Mason County Darius Miller Commits to UK

sumoroyal

It was announced this morning that Darius Miller of Mason County verbally commited to University of Kentucky this morning. Way to go Billy G and Darius. Look forward to watching a great seniro season for the Royals!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was announced this morning that Darius Miller of Mason County verbally commited to University of Kentucky this morning. Way to go Billy G and Darius. Look forward to watching a great seniro season for the Royals!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Just heard the same thing. Congrats to Darius!!

It must have helped that BCG hired that Illini Asst. as his new asst coach!!! This is a great pickup!!!!:thumb:

It sure didn't hurt as Webster was involved in the process for Illinois and imo was one of the main reasons that Darius was considering Illinois.

Quotes from DM -

"Yeah Coach Webster was a big part of it. He recruited me the most at Illinois and when he decided to come to Kentucky that really helped. He is a great guy and I like him a lot."

"Being in the state, I like the idea of playing close to home and for the school in state."

"Coach Gillispie congratulated me and just told mte that he hopes I continue working hard and he cant wait until I get to Lexington so he can make me better."