Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County Darius Miller Commits to UK

Featured Replies

If we can just make it through the 5-year window of being no good we should be alright...:fire:

There you go again... :p

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There you go again... :p

 

:jump: :p

I'm very pleased with this announcement. I think Miller will have a fine career in Lexington.

Doesn't have to do with Miller, but Marc Maggard has been told that UK may be the leader for J'Mison Morgan.

Doesn't have to do with Miller, but Marc Maggard has been told that UK may be the leader for J'Mison Morgan.

I saw his update on Morgan and it was far from a confident post by MM about his status. I do agree with him about all of the other parts being in place for it to make a lot of sense for Morgan to take a hard look at UK.

 

I've long been of the belief that Kansas isn't as big with Morgan as the recruiting sites have been led to believe.

 

There are two schools in this region that are in with Bobo a lot more than most know about...

Maggard has been a little off here recently...he all but proclaimed Alvin Brooks was the 3rd assistant then Webster was hired.

His whole Hopson re-opening recruitment was gunned down...

Maggard has some very quality connections, but he has been off more recently than on.

I have seen or read nothing other than what Maggard has about UK having good shots at Morgan.

UK is more likely to get Sampson III at this point that Morgan.

If Morgan visits then I will change my tune a bit...but I don't have a feeling that Morgan has UK at the top.

Maggard has been a little off here recently...he all but proclaimed Alvin Brooks was the 3rd assistant then Webster was hired.

His whole Hopson re-opening recruitment was gunned down...

Maggard has some very quality connections, but he has been off more recently than on.

I have seen or read nothing other than what Maggard has about UK having good shots at Morgan.

UK is more likely to get Sampson III at this point that Morgan.

If Morgan visits then I will change my tune a bit...but I don't have a feeling that Morgan has UK at the top.

He seems lately to just be throwing all kinds of material on the wall, and just seeing what sticks.

 

Guessing, if you will.

Another feather in Billy G's cap.

Congrats to Darius. And as always....Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Go Cats. Go Royals.:dancingpa

I am very excited to hear DM is coming to Lextown! I think he will find it was an excellent decision to jump on board of a program that is clearly going back up....

Great job by the Kentucky staff. :ylsuper:

If anyone needs any slightly used Tennessee apparel you'll find all you need in Maysville dumpsters on or around March 24th of 2008.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.