Mason County Darius Miller Commits to UK

sumoroyal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't have to do with Miller, but Marc Maggard has been told that UK may be the leader for J'Mison Morgan.

I saw his update on Morgan and it was far from a confident post by MM about his status. I do agree with him about all of the other parts being in place for it to make a lot of sense for Morgan to take a hard look at UK.

I've long been of the belief that Kansas isn't as big with Morgan as the recruiting sites have been led to believe.

There are two schools in this region that are in with Bobo a lot more than most know about...

Maggard has been a little off here recently...he all but proclaimed Alvin Brooks was the 3rd assistant then Webster was hired.

His whole Hopson re-opening recruitment was gunned down...

Maggard has some very quality connections, but he has been off more recently than on.

I have seen or read nothing other than what Maggard has about UK having good shots at Morgan.

UK is more likely to get Sampson III at this point that Morgan.

If Morgan visits then I will change my tune a bit...but I don't have a feeling that Morgan has UK at the top.

Maggard has been a little off here recently...he all but proclaimed Alvin Brooks was the 3rd assistant then Webster was hired.

His whole Hopson re-opening recruitment was gunned down...

Maggard has some very quality connections, but he has been off more recently than on.

I have seen or read nothing other than what Maggard has about UK having good shots at Morgan.

UK is more likely to get Sampson III at this point that Morgan.

If Morgan visits then I will change my tune a bit...but I don't have a feeling that Morgan has UK at the top.

He seems lately to just be throwing all kinds of material on the wall, and just seeing what sticks.

Guessing, if you will.