Baltimore @ Cincinnati Predictions

Who you got?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the sell out crowd will help keep them focused for a full game and they will pull it out. The Bengals would have tied the game late in Baltimore if not for Gresham's catch being overturned. I would love to see the Jet's lose before this game though as I feel either Denver or Oakland will lose as well.

I would never, ever bet on the Bengals. Every time I root for them, they tank. So, with my reverse psychology, I'll pick the stinkin' Ravens by a touchdown. Maybe the reverse psychology Gods will smile on me and curse the Ravens on this Sunday afternoon.

I'll be there and fully expect the bengals to win. Before the season I thought we would at least beat the Ravens at home if not sweep them. No matter how much better the ravens may be year in year out we take it to them.

Agreed except those years we took it to them was with Palmer. Even though I predicted the Bengals to do well this year, I did say I was worried about how Dalton would do in the Division. We knew Palmer could beat the Steelers, and especially the Ravens. We were not sure on Dalton, and still not sure yet. However I do like their chances!

I would never, ever bet on the Bengals. Every time I root for them, they tank. So, with my reverse psychology, I'll pick the stinkin' Ravens by a touchdown. Maybe the reverse psychology Gods will smile on me and curse the Ravens on this Sunday afternoon.

I am with you on this one. Even though I want Cincy to win, i'm pretty sure the bungals will show up...

I just hope the Jets win, so Cincy has to win to get in. Lose this Sunday you don't deserve to be in the playoffs.