Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baltimore @ Cincinnati Predictions

Who you got? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game has been announced as a sellout.

 

Huge game for both teams. Who wins?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Whoops. Meant to add a poll. If a mod could add one, it would be appreciated. :thumb:

I'll be there rooting for the bengals, but don't think they will be able to pull it off.

I'd like to think I'm just the good-luck charm the Bengals need; got tickets over the weekend. I haven't been to a Bengals game since the mid-90s. They won on that day and I think they'll win this weekend.

 

Bengals 24-20.

I think the sell out crowd will help keep them focused for a full game and they will pull it out. The Bengals would have tied the game late in Baltimore if not for Gresham's catch being overturned. I would love to see the Jet's lose before this game though as I feel either Denver or Oakland will lose as well.

I would never, ever bet on the Bengals. Every time I root for them, they tank. So, with my reverse psychology, I'll pick the stinkin' Ravens by a touchdown. Maybe the reverse psychology Gods will smile on me and curse the Ravens on this Sunday afternoon.

I'm going and this will be my third game against the Ravens. Bengals don't lose when I'm there. Bengals 16 Ravens 13 ! Who-Dey !!

This will be my sixth game I been at this year. Its been fun getting to watch a good young and talented team play this year, and being their supporting them. It should be a great game, and I can't wait!!

I'll be there and fully expect the bengals to win. Before the season I thought we would at least beat the Ravens at home if not sweep them. No matter how much better the ravens may be year in year out we take it to them.

I'll be there and fully expect the bengals to win. Before the season I thought we would at least beat the Ravens at home if not sweep them. No matter how much better the ravens may be year in year out we take it to them.

 

Agreed except those years we took it to them was with Palmer. Even though I predicted the Bengals to do well this year, I did say I was worried about how Dalton would do in the Division. We knew Palmer could beat the Steelers, and especially the Ravens. We were not sure on Dalton, and still not sure yet. However I do like their chances!

I would never, ever bet on the Bengals. Every time I root for them, they tank. So, with my reverse psychology, I'll pick the stinkin' Ravens by a touchdown. Maybe the reverse psychology Gods will smile on me and curse the Ravens on this Sunday afternoon.

 

I am with you on this one. Even though I want Cincy to win, i'm pretty sure the bungals will show up...

 

I just hope the Jets win, so Cincy has to win to get in. Lose this Sunday you don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.