Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baltimore @ Cincinnati Predictions

Who you got? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am with you on this one. Even though I want Cincy to win, i'm pretty sure the bungals will show up...

 

I just hope the Jets win, so Cincy has to win to get in. Lose this Sunday you don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

 

People also said that three weeks ago against Houston. I don't agree with that comment, because say they do lose but still make the playoffs. That shows that they were still more deserving than the other teams fighting for the playoffs. So at the end of the day they would be that 6th and final team, so still more deserving then than the other teams who blew it too. However it sure would be nice for the Bengals to make it with a win, and not having to back in by getting help.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I am with you on this one. Even though I want Cincy to win, i'm pretty sure the bungals will show up...

 

I just hope the Jets win, so Cincy has to win to get in. Lose this Sunday you don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

 

If the Steelers deserve to be in without beating the Ravens, so should the Bengals. :D

I haven't been this excited or nervous since the Jets playoff game a few years back. I think the Bengals know what's on the line and rise to the challenge. I say Bengals 23-20.

Edited by D-Rob

Probably like many NFL games: turnovers and special teams play decides the winner. Possible flurries, very windy and cold for the first cold game of the year. Conditions can definitely affect passing, punting and FG attempts. Field position will be huge. Gals 16-13.

How many years does Marvin have to be gone from Baltimore before we stop hearing media and players use the tired and lame "Marvin knows their personnel" crap?

I think the Bengals get it 21-17.

Who Dey!they played welcome to the jungle where I was at about 12:30 and everyone went crazy.

Pretty excited for the game today. Good thing is we will know if we must win by game time based off the Jets game. Jets lose and we will have a shot with a loss, Jets win and it is a must win. Who Dey!

Was looking in the paper and saw Whitworth listed as questionable because of a knee injury. I somehow missed that. What is the issue? If he doesn't play, the Bengals are even more trouble. Their line is already weakened. They can't afford him not being out there.

Was looking in the paper and saw Whitworth listed as questionable because of a knee injury. I somehow missed that. What is the issue? If he doesn't play, the Bengals are even more trouble. Their line is already weakened. They can't afford him not being out there.

 

That would be a big blow. Especially playing against the Raven's D.

Was looking in the paper and saw Whitworth listed as questionable because of a knee injury. I somehow missed that. What is the issue? If he doesn't play, the Bengals are even more trouble. Their line is already weakened. They can't afford him not being out there.

 

He has missed practices for the last few weeks with that knee and has played. So this is really nothing new, he will be playing.

Getting a late start because of last night. However getting ready to head over to the stadium, it should be fun! Who Dey!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.