Alex Poythress to announce Thursday

sackmaster

The only time someone should listen to Matt Jones or KSR when it comes to recruiting is when Evan Daniels is on the radio show or they post things he said on the radio show on the site. Or when a kid does commit and they post about it. Other than that none of them have a clue whats going on in the world of recruiting, Jones is doing good to get their names right.

This coming from a big KSR fan. I appreciate the path Matt Jones has took and I appreciate the fact he has brought an entertaining brand of Kentucky news to the blogosphere and air waves but when it comes to actually knowing what he is talking about (in regards to recruiting, basketball ins and outs, etc.) he usually doesn't. He is a very intelligent individual and does know a lot about other things and sometimes has a good way to break things down and look at them. In terms of recruiting though he is clueless.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time someone should listen to Matt Jones or KSR when it comes to recruiting is when Evan Daniels is on the radio show or they post things he said on the radio show on the site. Or when a kid does commit and they post about it. Other than that none of them have a clue whats going on in the world of recruiting, Jones is doing good to get their names right.

This coming from a big KSR fan. I appreciate the path Matt Jones has took and I appreciate the fact he has brought an entertaining brand of Kentucky news to the blogosphere and air waves but when it comes to actually knowing what he is talking about (in regards to recruiting, basketball ins and outs, etc.) he usually doesn't. He is a very intelligent individual and does know a lot about other things and sometimes has a good way to break things down and look at them. In terms of recruiting though he is clueless.

Pretty accurate assessment.