Finals prove the need to split.

Birdsfan

The fact that the 2005 finals were dominated by one set of teams is clear evidence that we need seperate playoffs in Kentucky. When one group of teams wins such a disproportionate number of championships, it's time to act decisively! This inequity has gone unchecked for too long.

Therefore, the KHSAA should be compelled to immediately set up two -- seperate but equal -- championship tournaments in each of the four classes. One division will be set aside for East Ky teams. The other will consist only of West Ky teams.

This arrangement will level the playing field for the West Ky teams. It will give them a fair chance to bring home a state championship trophy of their very own to love and care for.

The 2005 sweep by East bracket teams must never be repeated! Let's ban together and "Give the west a rest!"

Well...what did you think I was talking about?

The fact that the 2005 finals were dominated by one set of teams is clear evidence that we need seperate playoffs in Kentucky. When one group of teams wins such a disproportionate number of championships, it's time to act decisively! This inequity has gone unchecked for too long.

Therefore, the KHSAA should be compelled to immediately set up two -- seperate but equal -- championship tournaments in each of the four classes. One division will be set aside for East Ky teams. The other will consist only of West Ky teams.

This arrangement will level the playing field for the West Ky teams. It will give them a fair chance to bring home a state championship trophy of their very own to love and care for.

The 2005 sweep by East bracket teams must never be repeated! Let's ban together and "Give the west a rest!"

BF. Your idea is simply priceless!! Can we even imagine such a thing? :ylsuper:

I couldn't agree more. :thumb: :thumb: