Anthony verdict is in -Not Guilty!!!

SportsGuy41017

So the accused and her father said they found the baby floating in the pool. The body was later found in a "swamp." I assume the accused admitted to disposing of the body "in panic?"

Did they say why there was tape on the child's jaw?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the accused and her father said they found the baby floating in the pool. The body was later found in a "swamp." I assume the accused admitted to disposing of the body "in panic?"

Did they say why there was tape on the child's jaw?

I think the tape is being overlooked because Roy Kronk probably had the remains for a couple of months.

Cases like this are why I did not go to Law School. I think any attorney that would defend someone like this just as bad as the guilty party. Sure maybe nothing proved in a court of law that Anthony was guilty, but she was and is guilty IMO. There is no way that she could not be!

I think the tape is being overlooked because Roy Kronk probably had the remains for a couple of months.

Explain, please. I thought I read that he suspected the swamp area as a dump site in late fall but the body was not found until a few months later. Are you saying Kronk kept the remains for a while?

Cases like this are why I did not go to Law School. I think any attorney that would defend someone like this just as bad as the guilty party. Sure maybe nothing proved in a court of law that Anthony was guilty, but she was and is guilty IMO. There is no way that she could not be!

So let me make sure I follow. Bad guy is the guy who made the state prove their case? No proof that she committed murder? Still should have been guilty anyway?

Explain, please. I thought I read that he suspected the swamp area as a dump site in late fall but the body was not found until a few months later. Are you saying Kronk kept the remains for a while?

Exactly. I don't know exactly why he did, but he did. He went to take a pee (he was a meter reader) and saw the a bag with a skull sticking out of it. He called police like 3 times, one of which the officer was rude and told him to quit wasting their time. He then says he went back 2 months later and called again and pointed out where the bag was. There's more to the story, but I'd have a hard time detailing it appropriately.

Exactly. I don't know exactly why he did, but he did. He went to take a pee (he was a meter reader) and saw the a bag with a skull sticking out of it. He called police like 3 times, one of which the officer was rude and told him to quit wasting their time. He then says he went back 2 months later and called again and pointed out where the bag was. There's more to the story, but I'd have a hard time detailing it appropriately.

:thumb:

Like his son testifying that his Dad called him and told him, "He was about to be famous"....

It's not that I think Casey Anthony didn't do it. To be honest, I don't know. I've never felt sure she did. But she did a lot of things that could cast her character into a negative light.

As bad as people wanted this to be a guilty verdict, I think the jury got it right. For once, the jury recognized that beyond a reasonable doubt is upon the prosecution to prove, not the defense to disprove. Her lawyers did their jobs well. The prosecution simply had nothing to conclusively tie her to her daughter's death.

And for those who despise defense lawyers, I'm totally opposite. I admire them. They believe in their clients, and they do their jobs, defend their clients. It's most likely a thankless job, as far as most of the public are concerned. But do not think there aren't shady prosecutors out there, because there are.

In the end, you have to trust the jury. And if a jury isn't convinced, they can't convict. I actually admire them for coming to that conclusion. It sure beats the juries of those who are imprisoned and later found to be not guilty by new evidence or DNA.

I was dumbfounded when Nancy Grace was saying there was something wrong with the defense team toasting and popping champagne bottles because "Caylee is still dead." Are you kidding me? They just did an excellent job after 3 years of hard work and they aren't supposed to celebrate?

In the end, you have to trust the jury. And if a jury isn't convinced, they can't convict. I actually admire them for coming to that conclusion. It sure beats the juries of those who are imprisoned and later found to be not guilty by new evidence or DNA.

And the number of those sentenced to death and later released based on DNA evidence is near 300 and climbing. The amount of coverage all of those cases combined probably doesn't add up to the coverage and national captivation this one received. I wonder why that is.