Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's coming back for UK next year?

Featured Replies

No chance. Gilchrist is better right now then either of those guys.

 

How many times have you scouted Gilchrist? I think his offensive game needs work especially his outside shot. I will admit, though, that I haven't watched him more than 3 or 4 times.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many times have you scouted Gilchrist?

 

15-20...

15-20...

 

...and?

If Cal has Gilchrist starting ahead of Miller, and Miller is still on this team, then Cal will get my PR man of the year award. I gotta believe that Miller and his father will be having this discussion with Cal shortly after the season concludes. That situation could get very interesting.

 

:popcorn:

If Cal has Gilchrist starting ahead of Miller, and Miller is still on this team, then Cal will get my PR man of the year award. I gotta believe that Miller and his father will be having this discussion with Cal shortly after the season concludes. That situation could get very interesting.

 

:popcorn:

 

Miller won't leave. He thought about it last year but didn't. I can't see him switching for one year.

If Cal has Gilchrist starting ahead of Miller, and Miller is still on this team, then Cal will get my PR man of the year award. I gotta believe that Miller and his father will be having this discussion with Cal shortly after the season concludes. That situation could get very interesting.

 

:popcorn:

 

Competition will bring out the best in them. Cal will use it to his advantage.

...and?

 

His offensive game does need work, and Liggins is a game changer on defense. I don't think you can sit the veteran after he carried a heavy load on a Final 4 team...

Like I mentioned earlier, the practices should be like none other. Great competition day in and day out. Miller wouldn't ever consider a redshirt (Jeff Sheppard), would he??

His offensive game does need work, and Liggins is a game changer on defense. I don't think you can sit the veteran after he carried a heavy load on a Final 4 team...

 

Minutes are going to be hard to get which will make practice a daily war.

 

BK, Liggins, Miller, Lamb, Teague, and Gilchrist all fighting for the 1,2, and 3 slots. Long year for Poole and #4.

Like I mentioned earlier, the practices should be like none other. Great competition day in and day out. Miller wouldn't ever consider a redshirt (Jeff Sheppard), would he??

 

No but I could see Poole red shirting. Maybe Hood if he didn't want to transfer.

Like I mentioned earlier, the practices should be like none other. Great competition day in and day out. Miller wouldn't ever consider a redshirt (Jeff Sheppard), would he??

 

I doubt he would be asked and I doubt he would accept. I think Cal likes as many as he can get knowing he'll go get more later.

Minutes are going to be hard to get which will make practice a daily war.

 

BK, Liggins, Miller, Lamb, Teague, and Gilchrist all fighting for the 1,2, and 3 slots. Long year for Poole and #4.

 

No but I could see Poole red shirting. Maybe Hood if he didn't want to transfer.

 

Weird....you know what they say...

Teague

Liggins

Miller

Gilchrist

Davis

 

Lamb & Wiltjer top subs.

 

Knight & Jones go pro.

His offensive game does need work, and Liggins is a game changer on defense. I don't think you can sit the veteran after he carried a heavy load on a Final 4 team...

 

But of the three (speaking of Liggins, Miller, & Gilchrist) don't you think the latter is more suited to play out of position at the 4 spot? Seems to me that unless Cal wants to start Wiltjer & Davis both that one of those guys will have start at the 4 spot & that Gilchrist is the best candidate for the position. Now, if Cal does choose to start the two big freshmen, then I can see a scenario where Gilchrist comes off the bench. From what I've read of all the freshmen, he seems to be the one who would best be able to take a perceived back-seat as a non-starter.

But of the three (speaking of Liggins, Miller, & Gilchrist) don't you think the latter is more suited to play out of position at the 4 spot? Seems to me that unless Cal wants to start Wiltjer & Davis both that one of those guys will have start at the 4 spot & that Gilchrist is the best candidate for the position. Now, if Cal does choose to start the two big freshmen, then I can see a scenario where Gilchrist comes off the bench. From what I've read of all the freshmen, he seems to be the one who would best be able to take a perceived back-seat as a non-starter.

 

Isn't Gilchrist about 6'7? He looks like he's wiry but not thick. I would think you would have Darius at the 4 simply for his ability to battle strong post players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.