March 28, 201115 yr I know they're still playing, but with only a max of two games remaining I am starting to think about what UK's team will look like next year. Who will likely be back for UK next year? Is Harrellson the only senior? Any chance of either Liggins or Miller going pro this year? What will happen with Knight, Jones and Lamb? Will any of the bench guys look to transfer?
March 28, 201115 yr I don't see Miller or Liggins going pro. Kanter will be gone but that is a given.
March 28, 201115 yr All of them will be back because of the NBA lockout. That actually might cause more to go than probably should. Once the league agrees to new terms, rookies will earn less. Might as well get in while the gettin's good. Not to mention how weak of a draft class it is this year.
March 28, 201115 yr Knight, Jones, Harrelson, and Kanter are all gone in my opinion. I think Polson won't be on the team next year either. The rest stay in my opinion.
March 28, 201115 yr Just imagine this roster: Miller Liggins Knight Lamb Jones Gilchrist Davis Teague Wiltjer Beckham Lacey Hood? Poole? Polson? The depth on that roster would be tremendous with very little dropoff. Could be scary.
March 28, 201115 yr Just imagine this roster: Miller Liggins Knight Lamb Jones Gilchrist Davis Teague Wiltjer Beckham Lacey Hood? Poole? Polson? The depth on that roster would be tremendous with very little dropoff. Could be scary. Vargas isn't going anywhere, and if Lamb comes back, they'll be looking to add an extra big (Anderson maybe), not Lacey.
March 28, 201115 yr Vargas isn't going anywhere, and if Lamb comes back, they'll be looking to add an extra big (Anderson maybe), not Lacey. My bad UKMF, I forgot all about Vargas. Agree with you on Lacey, probably waiting and watching.
March 28, 201115 yr My bad UKMF, I forgot all about Vargas. Agree with you on Lacey, probably waiting and watching. :thumb: I would love to add Lacey, but I just don't see the need if/when Lamb returns.
March 28, 201115 yr Polson? . Remember when many thought out team was so bad this year that Polson would get minutes as the year went on? Oh, the memories.
March 28, 201115 yr How many of the recruits signed "Letters of Intent" and how many signed "financial papers"?
March 28, 201115 yr I don't see Miller or Liggins going pro. Kanter will be gone but that is a given. That's going to be a big loss. :lol:
March 28, 201115 yr How would everyone get enough minutes if Knight, Lamb and Jones stayed? :lol: With Knight, Liggins, Lamb, Miller, Jones, Davis, Gilhcrist, Teague, Wiltjer...who'd start? That would be a wonderful problem.
March 28, 201115 yr How would everyone get enough minutes if Knight, Lamb and Jones stayed? :lol: With Knight, Liggins, Lamb, Miller, Jones, Davis, Gilhcrist, Teague, Wiltjer...who'd start? That would be a wonderful problem. Can't even imagine what practices would be like every day. Are you kidding me?
March 29, 201115 yr How would everyone get enough minutes if Knight, Lamb and Jones stayed? :lol: With Knight, Liggins, Lamb, Miller, Jones, Davis, Gilhcrist, Teague, Wiltjer...who'd start? That would be a wonderful problem. If UK doesn't get a true 4 then my guess is Gilchrist will step into the lineup. If they do get a 4 who can play right away then I'd see Gilchrist coming off of the bench behind Miller.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.