Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bratkowski Fired!

Featured Replies

Oh my! With the CBA thing looming, I really didn't think this would happen.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good new for the Bengals if true!

 

Wonder if Carson could demand a real GM now?? :D

I hope they don't hire Brad Childress!

I hope they hire Mcdaniels, Zorn or Manginni.

If Paul Alexander becomes offensive coordinator it will be a step backward. They need to bring in someone from the outside and let him have some say in his staff, primarily so he can get rid of Alexander as offensive line coach.

 

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I can't believe you just uttered those words; if they hire Alexander, I may jump off a bridge!

I hope they hire Mcdaniels, Zorn or Manginni.

 

St. Louis already hired McDaniels.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I can't believe you just uttered those words; if they hire Alexander, I may jump off a bridge!

 

Let me know when and which bridge and I will join you.

According to Chris Mortensen:

 

mortreport Filed to ESPN: Bengals fire OC Bob Bratkowski

 

I was pumped when I got a text from someone telling me this. I still fimly believe that though the Bengals were going to keep Bratkowski, until they found out Palmer wanted to be traded. Most of the candidates that would have been good to get are now gone, so hopefully they can still find someone.

I'd go after Mangini if he is available as he has shown some good production as an OC.

 

The one guy I don't want them going after is Brad Childress. Offensively, he just isn't very good.

I was pumped when I got a text from someone telling me this. I still fimly believe that though the Bengals were going to keep Bratkowski, until they found out Palmer wanted to be traded. Most of the candidates that would have been good to get are now gone, so hopefully they can still find someone.

 

Couldn't possibly disagree more. They were waiting until after the Senior Bowl, as the entire staff had already agreed to coach it, and they weren't going to do so without an offensive cordinator.

Couldn't possibly disagree more. They were waiting until after the Senior Bowl, as the entire staff had already agreed to coach it, and they weren't going to do so without an offensive cordinator.

 

Zempese (sp.) could have called the plays for it if it came down to that. Then if they knew they were going to fire Brat, and kept him just because of the Senior Bowl, while other teams made moves to get guys who were available. Then they are even dumbere than I realized.

 

Not to mention why did the wait so long to start looking at people, if they knew they were getting rid of him? Why did Palmer wait a few weeks after the season before he decided to ask for a trade, unless he found out that no changes were being made. I don't think it is a coincidence that three days after Palmer tells Mike Brown that he wants to be traded, that they start looking at people for the OC job. From all indications they had not done anything at all when it came to looking around, until after Palmer asked for the trade. Then as soon as he asked, they suddenly started looking around. I don't think that was a coincidence.

I'd go after Mangini if he is available as he has shown some good production as an OC.

 

The one guy I don't want them going after is Brad Childress. Offensively, he just isn't very good.

 

What has Mangini shown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.