Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bratkowski Fired!

Featured Replies

According to Chris Mortensen:

 

mortreport Filed to ESPN: Bengals fire OC Bob Bratkowski

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got no love for the Bengals, but I'm happy for you all.

Please, please, please let this be true. And, if it realy is true, this is the best late Christmas present I have ever rec'd!

HOLY COW!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Looks like Palmer may get his wish of a west coast offense now. I'm not a bengals fan but I believe that he can still be one heck of a qb, his offense has just been holding him back.

Ok well they are half way there, now they just have to hire someone worth a darn to fill his spot. Doesn't do them any good if the next guy they bring in sucks too.

Hate it when anyone gets fired, but Brat needed to go.

I wonder how long until we hear who his replacement will be.

If Paul Alexander becomes offensive coordinator it will be a step backward. They need to bring in someone from the outside and let him have some say in his staff, primarily so he can get rid of Alexander as offensive line coach.

This is bittersweet news, hate to see a man lose his job but it's for the greater good of our team. I wonder who they will bring in. And does this effect Carson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.