Smokey Bones in Florence

MJAlltheWay24

I am not one to typically complain very often, about anything really, but I thought that I would take this opportunity to give the Smokey Bones in Florence some negative publicity.

How does a restraunt run out of three of their main entrees any night? But especially, how does a restraunt run out of three of their main entrees on probably one of their busier nights of the week, Friday (I would think they would be better prepared)...and let me make it worse. How does a restraunt run out of three of their main entrees by 5pm (early in the evening) on a Friday night?

And to top that off, how do you run out of an appetizer? I honestly have never witnessed anything like that. Not to mention, one of the least personable servers I've ever had. And like I said I'm not one to complain.

I am embarrassed for that organization, their management and don't plan on ever returning.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not one to typically complain very often, about anything really, but I thought that I would take this opportunity to give the Smokey Bones in Florence some negative publicity.

How does a restraunt run out of three of their main entrees any night? But especially, how does a restraunt run out of three of their main entrees on probably one of their busier nights of the week, Friday (I would think they would be better prepared)...and let me make it worse. How does a restraunt run out of three of their main entrees by 5pm (early in the evening) on a Friday night?

And to top that off, how do you run out of an appetizer? I honestly have never witnessed anything like that. Not to mention, one of the least personable servers I've ever had. And like I said I'm not one to complain.

I am embarrassed for that organization, their management and don't plan on ever returning.

I'm of the opinion that if you're unhappy you need to let someone in the organization know. I no longer go to Applebee's after some bad experiences. I called the zone manager and left a message but, as expected, never heard back. Organizations will make mistakes. Its how they handle it that will determine if I stay a customer.

If you're close to Florence and want BBQ, Hoggy's in Crestview Hills is the place. Superior to Smokey Bones in virtually every way.

Agreed. If you go during Happy Hour you can eat cheaply on some good wings and pork nachos.