Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

Not sure, but generally people try not to reveal things like who is nominated or wins the veto. I think Big Brother needs to align their competitions to the actual day of the show instead of 2 or 3 days apart. By last night's show I already knew who was nominated and who won the veto, even though the veto competition isn't aired until Wednesday.

Same here and I don't want to offend anyone by spilling the information if they don't want to know. I now know the results of the veto ceremony if anyone wants to know.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew's eviction is Big Brother textbook of things not to do. All he had to do at the POV was keep his mouth shut, but he couldn't resist making the play.

I'm glad to see such a loner go...he totally brought it upon himself...guess we'll have to wait at least two more weeks for Rachel and Brendan to get the boot.

The HoH comp that just took place was sooooo rigged for Rachel and Brendan to win....even the POV comp was....its pretty sad on the producers part to have the comps that cater to one alliance....Rachel pretty much knew what the comps were gonna be days before it happened....they've been saying for days it was gonna be a Pick 2 comp and it was. Rachel is such a skank and I think the only thing Brendan sees in her is that she's the only one that would sleep with him in the house.

Oh well....it will be some fun stuff this week in the live feeds. lol.

It actually is going to work out pretty well for the Brigade though. Hayden and Kristen are obviously going to be the two nominations, and barring Kristen winning the veto, Hayden will stay in the game, and they won't have to worry about him siding with her over them.

It actually is going to work out pretty well for the Brigade though. Hayden and Kristen are obviously going to be the two nominations, and barring Kristen winning the veto, Hayden will stay in the game, and they won't have to worry about him siding with her over them.

I don't think he ever was gonna turn on the Brigade....at least not this early. I just hate seeing such condescending people like Rachel and Brendan get anything....they think the world revolves around them and that they're the best thing since sliced bread. I guarantee you that if Lane woulda got that last question right, Brendan and Rachel woulda been moaning cause "it was rigged for us not to win." Brendan was saying that a bunch this week in regards to last week's HOH comp.

Yeah I understand that its great for ratings having them two in there but don't make it so obvious with how predictable the comps are gonna be.

If only Kathy had not have ringed the wrong buzzer it woulda been a great week seeing Rachel and Brendan up on the block.

You would think that by season 12 most of the house guests would know how to play the game. Andrew played about the worst game that I can remember anybody ever playing. Matt, the self proclaimed diabolical genius, should have put up Brachel and now could very likely lose one of the Brigade because he didn't. Matt's blunder and Hayden's showmance might very well spell the end of the Brigade.

I think it would have worked out a lot better for the brigade had Matt just put up Brachel and stuck with the plan.

I'm glad to see such a loner go...he totally brought it upon himself...guess we'll have to wait at least two more weeks for Rachel and Brendan to get the boot.

The HoH comp that just took place was sooooo rigged for Rachel and Brendan to win....even the POV comp was....its pretty sad on the producers part to have the comps that cater to one alliance....Rachel pretty much knew what the comps were gonna be days before it happened....they've been saying for days it was gonna be a Pick 2 comp and it was. Rachel is such a skank and I think the only thing Brendan sees in her is that she's the only one that would sleep with him in the house.

Oh well....it will be some fun stuff this week in the live feeds. lol.

You're going to have to explain to me how that was rigged for them to win. One of them was guaranteed to be eliminated the first chance someone got to put them both up there (which was the second question). They then sent Rachel every other time in an attempt to get her out. I agree that they're annoying as all get out, but that comp is a common style comp that they have done year after year, and had any of the 3-4 people that went against Rachel after she knocked out Brendan been able to beat her to the punch or answer correctly once they got there, she'd have been out. I would argue the odds were stacked more against them than for them. Knowing that it was a Pick 2 doesn't really help them.

Now, the POV comp, if they knew that ahead of time and could coordinate a strategy to not knock each other out, then that one I could see. Of course, how you figure they could rig it so that they got their names picked to play is beyond me.

You're going to have to explain to me how that was rigged for them to win. One of them was guaranteed to be eliminated the first chance someone got to put them both up there (which was the second question). They then sent Rachel every other time in an attempt to get her out. I agree that they're annoying as all get out, but that comp is a common style comp that they have done year after year, and had any of the 3-4 people that went against Rachel after she knocked out Brendan been able to beat her to the punch or answer correctly once they got there, she'd have been out. I would argue the odds were stacked more against them than for them. Knowing that it was a Pick 2 doesn't really help them.

Now, the POV comp, if they knew that ahead of time and could coordinate a strategy to not knock each other out, then that one I could see. Of course, how you figure they could rig it so that they got their names picked to play is beyond me.

Rachel does nothing in the house but memorize things. In order for both of them to make jury house, BB intentionally set up the HoH comp to be a recall question one this week, to give them the best chance of winning and staying in the house.

While I really enjoy this show, it's probably the most staged/rigged reality "game show" going right now.

Rachel does nothing in the house but memorize things. In order for both of them to make jury house, BB intentionally set up the HoH comp to be a recall question one this week, to give them the best chance of winning and staying in the house.

While I really enjoy this show, it's probably the most staged/rigged reality "game show" going right now.

They do that comp EVERY SEASON. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you should be working through that stuff on a regular basis...

They do that comp EVERY SEASON. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you should be working through that stuff on a regular basis...

Not the comp, but the timing of it. With B&R in the jury house or BB house, CBS gets better ratings. This is the week they needed to give them the best opportunity to stay, so they give the comp that they know they have the best chance of winning.

Not the comp, but the timing of it. With B&R in the jury house or BB house, CBS gets better ratings. This is the week they needed to give them the best opportunity to stay, so they give the comp that they know they have the best chance of winning.

Your odds are broken. She was up there like 5 times, so there were plenty of chances to eliminate her...