Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I know I'm a dirty old man but did anyone else notice how "revealing" Kristen's unitard was.

Happy Birthday by the way. :dancingpa I guess the "dirty old man" just got a little older. :D

I'm going with a guess and saying Enzo takes down HoH this week. He wants it really bad.

The only hesitation that I have is that he wants Ragen and Britney out after this week...I love how funny he is with the faces he makes and the comments, but I don't wanna see Britney go that soon...I wanna see her get to at least final 5. To me, Britney is so gorgeous plus she has the presence and personality about her that makes her even more attractive...plus I think she's a pretty good competitor, which will be her downfall once the big showmance is broken up.

One thing I noticed from the live feeds last night was the bubble bath that Britney was roped into last night...it'll probably be shown at some point in tonight's episode...she had been trying to avoid it all week and Ragen was supposed to join her so she wouldn't have to be alone with Rachel and Brendon...lol...Ragen left her out to dry and afterward she cornered him and jokingly told him she was mad at him for doing that....they both started laughing when all was said and done.

The one thing from this season that I can't stand the most is how Rachel and Brendon think they're entitled to everything and they're the best competitors...they've gotten lucky in that the competitions were mostly luck and hardly ant skill in them. Brendon has been talking so much trash as to why he would be better than each of the other competitors in tonight's HoH competition sould it be an endurance competition. I want to pull my hair out every time I hear him say that he's better than other people...that's one of my biggest pet peeves not only in the game, but in life itself.

When are they going to do the HoH's like they used to where they do trivia, and whoever gets it right, eliminates a player or like the putt putt one last year...

Trivia, Endurance, Trivia, Endurance....way too predictable.

Most of the Houseguests are saying they think the one for week 2 was a skill competition which I kind of agree with but I think it was skill and endurance...like the one for this week. The live feeds haven't come back on, but this one will probably go to the ones with the smaller feet just like it did from Week 2....which bodes well for the house as they've been wanting to get either Brendon or Rachel out...I can't wait to see if Brendon loses out and complains cause it wasn't designed for a player like him to win...lol...the excuses and drama will be a plenty if he doesn't win...lol.

The perfect situation is if Brendon is the first to drop OR if Kathy lasts longer than Brendon....if this happens the others will start to drop fairly soon after...lol.

The live feeds just came back on a few minutes ago :) If anyone who doesn't have the live feeds wants to know what happened in the competition but doesn't wanna read the numerous blogs, please feel free to PM me and I'll try to piece the order together. Six people have fallen off the contraption...two before the feeds came back on and another four with the feeds on. Its now down to two competitors.

I just noticed that I have showtime... lol Well now that I kow it, I want to take advantage of it, since I don't know how long it will last.

Anyone watch BB after dark? Is it good? I am recording it tonight on the DVR...

I just noticed that I have showtime... lol Well now that I kow it, I want to take advantage of it, since I don't know how long it will last.

Anyone watch BB after dark? Is it good? I am recording it tonight on the DVR...

It's hit or miss depending on the night...