Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

I hope Enzo goes. I despise anyone in any of these elimination type of shows that comes in bragging about how tey are going to rule the game, plus his condescending north east attitude irritates me.

:lol: Matt and Enzo are easily my favorites this season. :idunno:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enzo really isn't that bad...you only get to see whats on tv but in the live feeds, he's actually not that bad...in fact he's the biggest jokester of the group.

One thing about the live feeds I find weird is that if the houseguests are talking about what they say in the diary room, one of the producers tell the whole house "you are not allowed to talk about your diary room session with other houseguests". Also, the usual "_________ please go to the diary room" or the "________ please put on your microphone" or "_________ please move your microphone higher/lower". Its just weird hearing the random producer comments...lol.

Well I hope Hayden and Kristen aren't bro and sis considering he was talking about how hot she was tonight and how he is attracted to her. :lol:

I think gametime was onto something thinking Hayden and Kristin were the life-long friends or whatnot, but I think they were in a relationship coming into the house. Yesterday (Sat.) they slept in the same bed together and were making small talk...I couldn't tell if they were kissing but it sounded like they did a couple times.

Rachael's laugh is very very very annoying.

That is an understatement BUT if you think its annoying on TV, you should have heard it when she was TANKED on tequila the night of her Head of Household victory Thursday....imagine the current laugh but much louder with some random snorts. She and Brendon are thinking they're entitled to being in the final couple houseguests...its kinda sickening to watch them on the live feeds and how they think their word is the gold word and criticizing others for doing what they've been doing since Rachel got Annie's sloppy-seconds with Brendon...in the live feeds Rachel has been criticizing some houseguests are floaters when in all reality {NO PUN INTENDED} that is what she's doing because even though she's the current Head of Household, Brendon is running the show.

Am I the only one that is having trouble finding anything likable about any of these people?

I did watch Big Brother After Dark last year on Showtime and I can see how editing alters what people might otherwise think of people but I really don't like anyone in this group yet. Brittney and Monet may be at the top of my don't like list after Sunday's show.

Am I the only one that is having trouble finding anything likable about any of these people?

I did watch Big Brother After Dark last year on Showtime and I can see how editing alters what people might otherwise think of people but I really don't like anyone in this group yet. Brittney and Monet may be at the top of my don't like list after Sunday's show.

I really like Britney and Monet for some reason...they're both really good looking and I kinda like their personalities. If anyone is saying that they're the only ones acting like they belong in the end, then they're fooling you cause Rachel, Brendon, Kristen and a couple others do as well. They're good competitors and they're playing a good game, but some of the others who they've called out for floating are actually floating in my mind (i.e. Kathy, Kristen and Rachel). Kathy has been all up in Rachel and Brendon's business since Rachel won HoH, Rachel may be really smart but she's is a total bimbo riding Brendon's coattail (I just heard them already discussing about why or why not Rachel should move to LA to be closer to Brendon after the show ends...to me there is no way they could fall THAT in love with each other so quick), and Kristen is riding Hayden's back (its kinda sick as well to see them running off to hide from everyone so nobody will think they're involved with each other).

Hayden and Kristen have been making out, so there goes the brother and sister theory... :lol:

BUT I think you were totally heads up on who the friends would have been. Right now, I think the friends are either of the two showmances.

My Big Brother thoughts so far:

I can't stand Britney and Monet. They are way too caddy and I laughed when they were put on the block after downgrading everyone.

I agree Rachel is a bimbo, chemistry degree or not. I'm guessing her primary reason for going into chemistry is so she can understand the chemical properties of silicon. Brendon is stupid for having a showmance right from the get go. It puts a huge target on his back, albeit it makes his life in the house more entertaining.

Although I'm not usually a fan of the all male super alliances, I do like the Brigade. Hayden, Matt, Enzo, and Lane all seem ok to me. I think Hayden made a mistake by not jumping at the chance to team up with Rachel and Brendon. He could have earned their trust, protect the members of the Brigade, and immediately went back to the Brigade and to let them know what was going on. He could also protect Kristin and effectively have 7 votes if it worked out on his side.

Kathy seems alright to me, she is older and a police officer, both qualities I can respect. I have a hard time believing that Britney is her daughter simply because they act so different and Kathy was vocal on making her a have not for the week.

I also like Kristin because she seems a lot more mature than some of the other girls in the house and she is somewhat aligned with Hayden.

I don't really care one way or the other about Regan or Andrew except that Andrew is playing an awful game from what I can tell and is likely to be an easy target for the block.

I used to like Kathy a lot but her game play has been shady lately...she's so far up Brendon and Rachel's butt its not even funny....kinda reminds me of how Ronnie was with Jesse last season...anytime someone says anything game-wise, she runs right to Brendon and Rachel and tells them in the HoH room (when she does this, she interrupts a naughty session like she just did maybe 15 minutes ago).

Kathy is definitely a floater and riding the coattails of others...if she wouldn't make things so obvious of hightailing straight to those she's aligned herself with.

Some interesting developments the past couple days could make this week's eviction show interesting, IMO.

There was a HUGE blowup in a house meeting...Rachel and Brendon tried to call out Matt who stood up for himself and dished everything back that were thrown at him....I gained mad respct for him. Rachel and Brendon think they own the game.

Not much excitement in last night's show. Although I don't have the live feeds, I read various blogs about what actually happens in the house and it seems the editors are doing an good job this year of portraying people the way they want verses how they actually act. I hope Matt stays, but being the pawn is a bad move, IMO. If he is as smart as he claims to be then he ought to know the history of pawns going home. I almost believe that Matt is overthinking his game play and actually hurting himself by doing so. His wife's disease discussion with Andrew was classic. I could just imagine his wife watching and knowing that Andrew was a Podiatrist and yelling noooo.

There was a HUGE blowup in a house meeting...Rachel and Brendon tried to call out Matt who stood up for himself and dished everything back that were thrown at him....I gained mad respct for him. Rachel and Brendon think they own the game.

Did this happen before or after the nomination? Could it have been part of the "plan" that he had? remember after he volunteered to be the pawn he told Rachel that he was going to blow up about it.