Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody bit on my last post but Matt doesn't pass the smell test to me. The Brigade has been so good and he is pretty smart. I'm not buying that he could have put the couple up knowing he had his buddies votes but he didn't. That one is too easy IMO. I think he knows one of them which would blow this game wide open because he is part of the Brigade but also knows one of the lovebirds. Sure would make the game fun.

Nobody bit on my last post but Matt doesn't pass the smell test to me. The Brigade has been so good and he is pretty smart. I'm not buying that he could have put the couple up knowing he had his buddies votes but he didn't. That one is too easy IMO. I think he knows one of them which would blow this game wide open because he is part of the Brigade but also knows one of the lovebirds. Sure would make the game fun.

Interesting theory that could very well make sense. Matt is either over thinking his game play or he isn't the diabolical super genius he claims to be. Why anybody in the house would want to keep Rachel is beyond me. She is obnoxious, annoying, and unfortunately good at the HOH challenges.

Lane, Brittany, and Enzo are absolutely a riot when it's just those three...

And Pancake, the POV ceremony has already happened, so if you want to know what happens, just PM me.

It doesn't make sense why they air the episodes so long after the actual challenge takes place. By watching the live feeds you know what happens on Wednesday's show by Monday night.

OMG, I just pretty much heard what I've been thinking all along....production has been influencing how people either vote, put up on the block by the HoH, and implant ideas of what is actually going on in the house by subliminally telling people.

I just heard Rachel and Ragan in a conversation (I'm surprised it went on as long as it did before getting the usual "You are not allowed to talk about production") and they were talking about when Ragan went into the Diary Room this morning and the producer in there asking them what they'd do if there was a secret 3-4 person alliance...this got Ragan to scheming and started up a HUGE conversation with Kristin, Brendon and Rachel in the HoH room about who could be in an alliance and to the possibility of keeping Rachel. WHILE everyone who has watched the episodes or live feeds this season knows there is an alliance (The Brigade) like that, having the producers put the seed of doubt in someone's head is what they're doing. Rachel and Brendon completely didn't believe Ragan and still want Kristin out.

In the conversation from a few minutes ago, Rachel and Ragan were starting to talk about what Matt had told them the producers had suggested to Matt while he was on the block. If anyone wants to believe that the producers don't really care who is in the show then you're lying to yourself. Of course they want Kristin to stay cause they know she and Rachel will be in HUGE cat fights the next couple weeks which then means bigger ratings. I am a firm believer that the production crew is who told Matt to put up for HoH...think what you want but I don't think he really wanted to do that.

While all of this just came out a few minutes ago, I still love watching the show and the live feeds...I just hope the people who doubt it being swayed one way or the other by non-Houseguests is wrong.

With all of that out of the way, I still hope someone other than Brendon wins the HoH on Thursday so Brendon and Rachel will go on the block...THEN there would be SO much drama started cause a few people have told them they wouldn't put them up but were lying to them to keep themselves safe for this week.

"Reality" TV is heavily influenced by producers? Shocking... :lol:

I know but there have been people trying to say they wouldn't and this is the most-reality type show there is. lol. I am the most shocked that the producers didn't call in over the loudspeaker sooner and tell them "You are not allowed to talk about your Diary Room sessions with other Houseguests" or " You are not allowed to talk about production"....That was the reason why I put the OMG.

If anyone thinks reality shows aren't somewhat scripted, then they're fooling themselves. Now I'm not saying 100% of what goes on is, but there are definitely parts that are whether the Houseguests know it or not.

Lane, Brittany, and Enzo are absolutely a riot when it's just those three...

And Pancake, the POV ceremony has already happened, so if you want to know what happens, just PM me.

Thanks man, but I will wait for Wed show... :thumb:

It doesn't surprise me. I believe most of these reality shows are somewhat "rigged". I'll still watch, but to believe that producers don't try and push things a certain way is naive.

Easily the least realistic, from everything I've read/heard.

Big Brother: Air Conditioning and beds.

Survivor: Living in the jungle and sleeping on leaves.

Big Brother: Beer & Pizza

Survivor: Rice and Bugs

Big Brother: Mosquitoes and Flies (get the bug spray or go inside)

Survivor: Rats, Snakes, and Mosquitoes (no bug spray available)

How exactly is survivor less realistic than Big Brother. The obvious physical changes to the contestants on Survivor (weight loss, bug bites, etc...) prove they are roughing it. There is no diary room for the producers to give their "input", there is not "do not talk about production", etc...

While I enjoy both shows, I believe Big Brother is more "scripted" than Survivor ever could be.

Any chance that Kristin doesn't go home? Since the remaining Brigade members should vote to evict Kristen, she would need the remaining four votes (Kathy, Britney, Brendon, and Ragan) to vote for Hayden. I don't see it happening, but who knows.

Brendon will vote however his bimbo wants him to, so he's voting Kristin out.

Brittany will vote how Rachel and Brendon want her to, to keep them thinking she's on their side.

Ragan will vote Kristin out because he doesn't want to put a target on his back.

It will most likely be 6-1, with Kathy as the lone vote to evict Hayden.

The way things are shaping up, I'm starting to think the Final 3 will be Lane, Enzo, and Brittany.