Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

I forgot about the diamond veto, that is a good point. So you don't think the Brigade will last to the final four? If one were to leave they would almost have to form another three person alliance or they would likely be outnumbered and targeted by the remaining three.

I think right now they would, but I could see either Lane or Matt siding with their side alliances (Britney and Ragan), if they felt it would advance them in the game. I think Lane especially trusts Britney as much or more than he does the Brigade members. If they try to get her out next week, I don't think he'll be on board.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me thinks she may be referencing an All-Stars 2...:idunno:

I don't think so. To me it sounded like she could be reinserted into the house. I can't express my true feelings if that is what CBS does or it would be my last post on BGP.

I don't think so. To me it sounded like she could be reinserted into the house. I can't express my true feelings if that is what CBS does or it would be my last post on BGP.

If that is the case, I think it'll be something where the HGs vote like in season's past, and I see no chance they bring bimbo back.

If that is the case, I think it'll be something where the HGs vote like in season's past, and I see no chance they bring bimbo back.

I was thinking that they might make it a Pandora's Box choice. If the HoH opens it, Rachel returns.

I absolutely hate the fact of who won the HoH competition...just saying that it should be fun just to see if there are big fights/arguments this week....the main thing I can't wait for is to see who Matt puts in as a replacement nomination once he uses the Diamond Power of Veto...I can only hope that anyone no matter of that week's status can be out up for eviction.

I absolutely hate the fact of who won the HoH competition...just saying that it should be fun just to see if there are big fights/arguments this week....the main thing I can't wait for is to see who Matt puts in as a replacement nomination once he uses the Diamond Power of Veto...I can only hope that anyone no matter of that week's status can be out up for eviction.

I'd say there's almost no chance he uses it.

The only possible person who could've won that you would absolutely hate is Brenden. :lol:

I missed the Diamond Veto explaination. What exactly can Matt do with it? If he decides to save someone does he or the HoH decide the replacement nominee as with a regular veto? Speculation on nominations?

He does. However, as I understand it, the HoH, himself obviously, whomever won the regular POV, and the person the POV was used on (if used), are all safe from being a replacement.