Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the live feeds...its TOTALLY different than what you watch on the TV. There has already been a showmance started in the house and I already know who wins the POV and if it was used or not.

This is the first season that I've gotten the live feeds. The saboteur hasn't been revealed to the cast yet but they've been told that there is an additional twist to the game. Two people went into the house knowing each other. I can't tell who that would be but I've got my ideas on it as well as who the saboteur might be.

I've also got my favorite characters that I'd like to see advance pretty far...Lane, Ragan and Enzo for the men, Brittany, Monet and Kathy for the women. Brittany is definitely my favorite....she's SOOOOO easy on the eyes too :)

Save yourself money and just go to jokerupdates.com.

You don't get to watch the live feeds, but you get all the other info there for free.

I'm a big fan of Enzo, Matt, Brittany, Kristin, and Annie. Kathy and Ragan are by far my least favorites...

I didn't spend the money myself...my cousin owed me some for helping with something and I told him to just buy the feeds for me...lol. Kathy isn't bad at all...she was sick for the better part of the first week so that might be why some view her differently. Ragan isn't as bad as I expected him to be. Seems to be a real genuine person. Kristin seems to be a snake in the grass and could be a very dangerous player. If the saboteur is a female, I think its either Kristin or Annie (who I hope they keep this week). If the saboteur is a male, I think its Ragan.

I can't stand Andrew, Brendon and Rachel are all not my favorites. Andrew is always playing the Jewish card...Brendon and Rachel are the showmance and I find it hard to believe that you can develop a relationship that quick if they didn't know each other before the show started (if you can't tell, I think they're the ones who knew each other going into the show).

I can't stand Andrew, Brendon and Rachel are all not my favorites. Andrew is always playing the Jewish card...Brendon and Rachel are the showmance and I find it hard to believe that you can develop a relationship that quick if they didn't know each other before the show started (if you can't tell, I think they're the ones who knew each other going into the show).

You may want to edit your post....You just gave away the veto results....

Read your first paragraph again, specifically the part about who you hope they keep...

Well darn...my bad...sorry I overlooked that. lol. It'll be the last spoiler I give....I hope. I tried to edit it but can't now. The POV competition and ceremony should be on tonight's episode.

.Brendon and Rachel are the showmance and I find it hard to believe that you can develop a relationship that quick if they didn't know each other before the show started (if you can't tell, I think they're the ones who knew each other going into the show).

If you think that, you haven't been paying very close attention...

I have but I also think it could have been Brendon and Ragan since they both have the UCLA connection. Who do you think it is?

Hayden and Kristen. She has asked him numerous times if he thinks anyone has figured them out yet when talking alone. Guessing they are brother and sister. Likely twins...

I think it is Kathy and Britney. Mother and Daughter?

Hayden and Kristen. She has asked him numerous times if he thinks anyone has figured them out yet when talking alone. Guessing they are brother and sister. Likely twins...

Those were the two I instantly thought. Both look way too much like the other IMO.