Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayden and Kristen. She has asked him numerous times if he thinks anyone has figured them out yet when talking alone. Guessing they are brother and sister. Likely twins...

Good point but I haven't watched everytime people go into the HoH room...guess I should more...lol. The saboteur apparently just made another visit to the houseguests and gave more clues to who the two connected are. Trying to piece together what was said but I stopped watching/listening for a little bit.

But now that I think about it, I think they could be meaning the alliance Hayden, Kristen and Andrew have together that nobody seems to know about in the house. Oh well...will be fun trying to figure this out and see who it actually is...lol.

I think that one is too easy. Both of them are constantly running around in Razorbacks gear...

They did put the "X" on each of their pictures though. Also, didn't Kathy say when they were introducing themselves that she had a 21 or 22 year old daughter?

They did put the "X" on each of their pictures though. Also, didn't Kathy say when they were introducing themselves that she had a 21 or 22 year old daughter?

Another reason why I think that one is too easy...

Just getting caught up on DVR right now. I love Big Brother. Best reality show made I think. It's ever changing strategy wise. We used to always get the 3 hour after hours for free. Haven't signed up for that this year. Not crazy about this cast so far but love the show.

Hayden and Kristen. She has asked him numerous times if he thinks anyone has figured them out yet when talking alone. Guessing they are brother and sister. Likely twins...

If its Hayden and Kristen, they'd have to be cousins or something other than siblings cause according to his bio from when he played baseball at Arizona State, he has on sister named Terryn. http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/mtt/moss_hayden00.html