Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

Did this happen before or after the nomination? Could it have been part of the "plan" that he had? remember after he volunteered to be the pawn he told Rachel that he was going to blow up about it.

This happened after....It'll most likely be shown on tonight's show.

The eviction ceremony should be an interesting one tonight. I still think Monet will go, but it's going to be VERY close as of right now.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened after....It'll most likely be shown on tonight's show.

The eviction ceremony should be an interesting one tonight. I still think Monet will go, but it's going to be VERY close as of right now.

I have no idea what has been happening, but I can cull from the comments here that we may see yet again what happens to pawns.

Not much excitement in last night's show. Although I don't have the live feeds, I read various blogs about what actually happens in the house and it seems the editors are doing an good job this year of portraying people the way they want verses how they actually act. I hope Matt stays, but being the pawn is a bad move, IMO. If he is as smart as he claims to be then he ought to know the history of pawns going home. I almost believe that Matt is overthinking his game play and actually hurting himself by doing so. His wife's disease discussion with Andrew was classic. I could just imagine his wife watching and knowing that Andrew was a Podiatrist and yelling noooo.

I missed that discussion. Can you give me a synopsis?

He made up some disease and gave it some big technical term, and was telling Andrew (who no one knows is a doctor) all about it.

Oh. Wow..I've only been following sporadically, so I didn't know Andrew was keeping his occupation secret. What is Andrew telling people he does for a living?

Oh. Wow..I've only been following sporadically, so I didn't know Andrew was keeping his occupation secret. What is Andrew telling people he does for a living?

He's pretending to be a shoe salesman....reminds me of Al Bundy...lol.

The Head of Household competition is down to two people but all of a sudden the live feeds have cut. Once they got down to two, they asked the other houseguests to go inside so they could talk game...lol. I won't give away who eventually wins the HoH but the only thing I'll say is that its going to be fun to watch Andrew being a have-not and being on slop.,,lol.

I really like Brittany...she's super cute....I can excuse the crying cause of that....lol.

I'm not gonna give away anything for those who don't read the spoiler alerts but this week is gonna be a really good one cause one of the people I can't stand is probably gonna go home....I hope at least.

The only thing I'll tell...which probably won't give away anything game play-wise....the have-nots were given bokchoy and baby food....lol.

Was nominating Andrew and Kathy a good move? I'm not too sure Andrew is much of a threat. Sure if they can back door Brendon or Rachel it might be good, but it seems that Matt over thinks things.

Still no more mention of the lifelong friends. I wonder if it was only a lie by the saboteur? Obviously Kristen and Hayden aren't siblings, Kathy and Brittany might be mother and daughter, but I also noticed how much Regan and Matt look alike. Could they be brothers? Probably not, but who knows.

What is the policy on sharing spoiler info from the live feeds here?

Not sure, but generally people try not to reveal things like who is nominated or wins the veto. I think Big Brother needs to align their competitions to the actual day of the show instead of 2 or 3 days apart. By last night's show I already knew who was nominated and who won the veto, even though the veto competition isn't aired until Wednesday.

A couple of funny quotes from this morning on the live feeds apparantly....

Lane: "I wish I would meet Brendon out at a bar....so I could kick his (paraphrasing) butt."

Hayden: "They're disgusting....She (Rachel) is the type of girl you stay away from at the bar."

One thing I've noticed compared to how she's portrayed on the CBS episodes is how intelligent Brittney is. She's actually really smart, and understands a lot about how the game is being played.

Besides her looks, thats another thing I like about her. She's also very funny in some of the things she jokes around with the other Houseguests. They're made up this game Old/New where you come up with something the Old _______ would do out of the house, but after they've been in the house and get out, Old ________ would do this. Its pretty funny and when she does Old Brittany/New Brittany, she does Old Brittany in her regular voice and look on her face BUT the Old Brittany she breaks out this witch's voice and menacing look on her face....lol.

And if you can't tell, I took a screen shot of her from yesterday and am using it as my profile picture.