Big Brother 12

UKMustangFan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILERS!

^ Well this made it clear to me who probably won, and so I had to check to confirm. Good. I don't necessarily like Brendon, but for one I think he makes it slightly more interesting for him to be there, and for two, it punishes Britney for not being able to think in terms of anything longer than "Stay in the house for one more week" when Brendon was HOH. I think she should have found a way to at least attempt to spin it to Brendon why she was putting him up before she did, and most definitely should have come up with a better explanation than I'm blatantly lying and saying you were gunning for me last week when you neither nominated me nor backdoored me.

SPOILERS!

^ Well this made it clear to me who probably won, and so I had to check to confirm. Good. I don't necessarily like Brendon, but for one I think he makes it slightly more interesting for him to be there, and for two, it punishes Britney for not being able to think in terms of anything longer than "Stay in the house for one more week" when Brendon was HOH. I think she should have found a way to at least attempt to spin it to Brendon why she was putting him up before she did, and most definitely should have come up with a better explanation than I'm blatantly lying and saying you were gunning for me last week when you neither nominated me nor backdoored me.

Oh if you only knew...:lol:

I think I enjoyed tonight's show more than any other this season! Brendan, who everyone here hates shows again he has the ability to fight hard. Matt, who everyone here admires for his genius was dumb as a ROCK tonight! Reagan? Really? What a stupid move! AND he still thinks the Brigade is fighting for him. :lol: I loved Hayden's line "$5,000?! That's more than I've made the last two years!" (sic) I've been laughing out loud ever since I saw Brendan pick Brittney to be handcuffed to. Oh, and Enzo in the penguin suit is so funny! Every time he speaks, I just crack up. It's so funny to hear that accent come out of a penguin. :lol:

I think I enjoyed tonight's show more than any other this season! Brendan, who everyone here hates shows again he has the ability to fight hard. Matt, who everyone here admires for his genius was dumb as a ROCK tonight! Reagan? Really? What a stupid move! AND he still thinks the Brigade is fighting for him. :lol: I loved Hayden's line "$5,000?! That's more than I've made the last two years!" (sic) I've been laughing out loud ever since I saw Brendan pick Brittney to be handcuffed to. Oh, and Enzo in the penguin suit is so funny! Every time he speaks, I just crack up. It's so funny to hear that accent come out of a penguin. :lol:

You're right about Brendon, but I've been critical of Matt too. I agree about Enzo. Something about the Godfather in a penguin suit just cracks me up. Tonight should be a huge game changer with two people going home. Matt should be one and who knows who the second person will be.

You're right about Brendon, but I've been critical of Matt too. I agree about Enzo. Something about the Godfather in a penguin suit just cracks me up. Tonight should be a huge game changer with two people going home. Matt should be one and who knows who the second person will be.

I'd say the likelihood of who the 2nd person is in this order:

Ragan

Brendon

Britney

Enzo

Hayden

Lane

They need to realize that Ragan is the odds on favorite to win it all if he's allowed to get to the fianl 2 and they need to get rid of him.

Will Matt burn the Brigade on his way out? He already threw Ragan under the bus. I love it when the self described "super players" get burned by meer mortals.

They need to realize that Ragan is the odds on favorite to win it all if he's allowed to get to the fianl 2 and they need to get rid of him.

Will Matt burn the Brigade on his way out? He already threw Ragan under the bus. I love it when the self described "super players" get burned by meer mortals.

The only way Ragan wins at the end is if he's up against Brendon, and even then, it's highly unlikely. Britney and Matt have both said if Brendon is in the final 2, they'd have to vote for him to win, because of how remarkable it would be for him to make it that far.

The only way Ragan wins at the end is if he's up against Brendon, and even then, it's highly unlikely. Britney and Matt have both said if Brendon is in the final 2, they'd have to vote for him to win, because of how remarkable it would be for him to make it that far.

I can't stand Brenden, but if he makes it that far, he should be the winner...