Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual players say no to Prop 20

Featured Replies

"I'm completely against that (proposal)," Manual senior Nikos Lioutas said. "People would be wondering, 'Who's the better team?' If they did that, there wouldn't be games like this to work it out."

 

"This is a great rivalry. We've had great games throughout the years with St. X and other Catholic schools, and we've shown that public schools can compete with the private schools."

 

I wonder if Manual's "leadership" cares what their students think about Prop 20? :flame:

 

Crimsons go public by beating Tigers 3-2

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like we elected Keepers, or anything.

 

I would say most over at Manual are opposed to Prop 20.

Dang, RunFirst! You beat me to it! :lol:

  • Author
It's not like we elected Keepers, or anything.

 

I would say most over at Manual are opposed to Prop 20.

 

So you think she does not care what the kids/coaches think?

I would be willing to bet that most kids are against it. This is just another case of adults trying to screw up a youth activity.

So you think she does not care what the kids/coaches think?

In my experience, No.

 

Trust me, I made plenty of opinions known to her in my time at Manual. (I know I seem really shy and introverted on BGP, but that's not the case in real life.) ;)

  • Author

^More passive aggressive I'd say :lol:

So you think she does not care what the kids/coaches think?

ding ding ding ding.

We have a winner :thumb:

Attaboy Nikos (pronounced without the 's'). I hoped I had some inspiration to you guys when I aided in gym class.

^More passive aggressive I'd say :lol:

When I feel like being snarky, I might PRETEND to be passive aggressive... but really, I'm just plain aggressive when I'm litigating.

ding ding ding ding.

We have a winner :thumb:

 

 

Heheheh...

 

Bev: "What do you all want?! To listen to these students that have worked so hard sing your alma maters song, or play with beachballs?!"

 

All students, choir, and audience: "BEACHBALLS!!!"

That only makes sense, they're obviously bright kids. Not the first time that the kids had it right & the adults whiffed :lol: Congrats on the playoff win :thumb:

I hereby nominate Nikos Lioutas to become the first student/principal at Manual. Vote for Nikos in 05!

I hereby nominate Nikos Lioutas to become the first student/principal at Manual. Vote for Nikos in 05!

I tried to stage a coup in 2001-2002... alas...

How come when we have been saying this on here nobody believes us but when it is in the paper it's true? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.